"Says the man who let a snitch live," Giuseppe said sarcastically.

"That was Eleanor's call." Enzo corrected.

"I was adamant about not killing anyone, but if you keep trying it I will have a few suggestions on who can be killed." Eleanor gave Enzo a grim smile and he held his hands up in defense.

"Now that is a good idea." Giuseppe co-signed.

"If there isn't anything else you all need, I think Francesco could use some rest rather than the gaggle of you all in here hovering over him," Eleanor said.

"Sure, you don't need help with the sponge bath?" Enzo teased, narrowly avoiding being hit by the book Francesco threw at him.

"You heard her, out," Francesco demanded before letting himself fall back onto the bed. As everyone left the room, Eleanor climbed on the bed beside him, looking down at his damp forehead.

He was using all of his energy to force himself to get better. Eleanor frowned and placed a hand on his cheek. Francesco opened his eyes, staring back into her own before letting out a light chuckle, "I'm sorry my love, I don't think me or him are up to the task to see to you."

Eleanor blushed, hitting him on the shoulder. "The last thing I want from you right now is sex."

"Eleanor you wound me." Francesco frowned.

Eleanor rolled her eyes at Francesco, "I want you to get better." Eleanor brushed a dark curl from his eyes before kissing him on his forehead, "But not so fast because I think I like babying you."

It was Francesco's turn to roll his eyes, "I'm not a baby. I'm a grown man." He said as he struggled to sit up once more.

"I thought our vows were in sickness and in health." Eleanor said, stepping back while he brought himself to his feet. Francesco couldn't argue with Eleanor further, he knew that if the roles were reversed, he would do the same thing for her. If anything, she most certainly wouldn't be on her feet like he had been.

"Why are you getting up? It's time for your bath. I can call-"

"No. I do not need that woman sponging down for yet another day. I never want to be naked in front of a woman that age until... well until you're that age." Francesco said with a frown.

Eleanor laughed, "Well how about I help you today? I'm sure the nurse won't mind after being yelled at by you for days on end."

With whatever strength Francesco could muster, he pulled Eleanor to his uninjured side. "Finally, something good to come out of this." Eleanor laughed while leading Francesco over to the bathroom. The large shower accommodated both of them easily.

Sitting Francesco on the stone bench in the shower, Eleanor helped him slowly remove his shirt. The tanned muscles had been covered by the gauze. His injury had been non-fatal, luck had caused it to go without too much damage. Unfortunately, he'd lost a kidney, but Francesco was healing fine outside of it all.

He was getting stronger every time he woke up. The worst about his recovery had been everlasting soreness in his side, constantly burdening his every movement.

Eleanor worked on removing the bandage. Pain tinged his side as the wound had the chance to breathe.

Still through the pain he held his breath as Eleanor worked on the ties of his black pajama pants. She knelt down to aid him in slipping them off. Francesco refrained from chuckling at his luck.

His wife before him on her knees while he was completely naked and there had been naught, he could do to make the situation any better. The irony worsened when Eleanor stood and began stripping herself.