EIGHT

Francesco's Boxster made a screeching sound, he barely had even parked it before he climbed out of the car, Enzo following close behind. Francesco shoved past the security walking directly to where Giselle said he would find them.

"Francesco!" Giselle exclaimed in relief. She was standing over a passed-out Eleanor who looked to be sleeping peacefully. Isobel and Josefina stood over her fanning her while other confused women stood around with concerned looks in their eyes.

Giselle began to explain that Eleanor hadn't been drunk but something else had happened. Her words faded as he knelt, checking Eleanor before lifting her into his arms and making his way back toward the car.

Enzo pushed through the crowd, making way for Francesco and the women to follow them outside.

"Francesco, will you say something?" Giselle asked after he gingerly placed Eleanor in the back of Enzo's truck.

"Go home," Francesco demanded, calling over Andreas who watched the scene from the outside of the club, Francesco had called him first.

"Francesco,"

"Go home, Giselle," Francesco said, stepping close enough to intimidate her, even so, Giselle hadn't listened because she was obedient, it was more so her concern for the girl.

Enzo shut the door for Giselle and sent the ladies off in the van as Andreas approached. "Roofies? In Coppio?" Enzo asked.

"No one else sells here, who is distributing this shit." Francesco turned to Enzo, "You have been here tonight, this is your shit."

Andreas only shrugged.

"I would answer in full sentences if I were you," Enzo warned.

Their attention had been diverted for a moment when a man came out of the bar holding a woman who could barely stand on his shoulder. Francesco made his way towards him, but Andreas stopped him. The man was a blonde childlike man. He had a blonde woman who was laughing and chuckling as he tried to help her stand.

Maybe he hadn't been able to get lucky with Eleanor and opted for another.

"This him?" Enzo asked Andreas, "I could kill him now without a second thought."

Francesco grunted in agreement before turning to Andreas, "You recognize him?"

Andreas hesitated for a moment staring at the guy as an older man walked out behind him catching a glimpse of the group before stumbling away. Andreas gave a stiff nod and Francesco, and Enzo went to follow him as he escorted the girl to the taxi.

Enzo grabbed the man on his shoulder before he could soon follow into the cab. "He won't be following," Francesco said, tapping the cab twice before it pulled off.

"What the hell dude?" The guy exclaimed, sounding like a whiny teenager. He turned to the security guard for help, "You are just going to let them rob me?"

Enzo chuckled at Rob, "I have more cash in my pockets than you've earned in your life, my friend. We do not want your money."

Francesco opened the trunk to his vehicle before Enzo shove him into the trunk, again the man attempted to plea to security. Soon his words were muffled by the trunk closing over him.

While Francesco climbed into the driver seat, Enzo paid the security guard to forget about what he had seen that night. Meanwhile, Andreas stood on the sidewalk looking like an idiot.

"In the car, Andreas," Francesco demanded. The kid was green as hell, but if he was going to grow in the shadow of his father, it was time that he got some... experience.