She knows that she was being tease by the COO of TGC, even Ellaine was playing along with her boss.

"Then what's your real name?" Questioned Max, who is staring intently to the young singer who's admiring the magnificence in front of her.

And it didn't escaped from the eyes of the youngest Tanchinco, observing her friend's interaction to the young singer.......and she didn't like it......not a bit.

"Well for your information Ladies 'A' her is also the owner and..........the one and only designed this magical place, as what the people who have been coming here called....'Heaven'." Interrupted her friend Etthan.....who is trying to divert the attention to the young singer towards him.

But unfortunately his dumb of a friend of hers, makes it difficult for her to excuse herself from these heiresses who's beauties can be compared to the goddesses.

Althea is stumping the feet of her friend under the table, who is still talking about her, she sometimes question herself why of all people.....she became best friend of this...........never mind.

Insteaf of helping the young bar owner to leave the premises.......her friend of a manager make it even worse for her.

With eyes so wide, the youngest Tanchinco couldn't believe what she learned from their young Senior Architect.

'What else this woman can do?' In Jade's mind.

"WHAT?!" All of Jade's friend shout in unison, including her best friend Ellaine.

Even her friends couldn't believe what they learned.

"Ladies I don't want to be rude but can I be excuse......please?"

Graciously asked the young singer to the women, whose eyes are focus on her, not minding the questioning look she gain from the goddesses.

Especially the one who is looking at her dreadfully................If looks could kill, she'll be dead by now.

'How can she get out of this mess.' The young bar owner thought.

"Why in a hurry Ms. 'A'...........did we bore you that much?" Teases the youngest Tanchinco.

She doesn't want to end this night without 'her Althea' beside her.

She want to let this woman in front of her whose sweeting tremendously even though the aircon is so high......because of nervousness towards her......SUFFER........slowly but definitely surely.

"No.....n.....o.....no of course not, it's just that I still have to go to my stu.........I mean I still have to do my inventory for my bar....so excuse me ladies." It almost slip in her mouth that she has to go to her studio, gladly she able to stop her mouth by blubbering.

But before she could stand up, Jade grab her arm and griping her so tightly.

"No you will not.......not so fast baby.........you have to seat with us and graces us with your company......we want to know more about you 'A'." Mock the youngest Tanchinco to their young Senior Architect.

"But Ms. I have a very low tolerance in Alcohol so I'll be a bad companion to your group." Explained the young Bar Owner.

She is still continuing the farce of not knowing the youngest Tanchinco.

Hence the heiress is doing it as well.

She really needs to get away now, she doesn't want to be rude to these women but if she will drink with them it will be a doomed for her.

She already experience one time, when her brother Anton asked her to drink with him.....she hesitated to drink, since she know she can't take the smell of alcohol and even worst drinking it.

And especially what transpired to their Japan journey.....she doesn't want to repeat that mistake again.

Not again.

The aroma coming from the liquor makes her puke.

But because of her brother's persistent, she don't have a choice but to obliged by his command.........yes it's a command not a request even.

To make the story short for just two shots she's done totally knock out and the worst part is the day after...............the head ache that she feels is so overwhelming that she almost bang her head to the wall just to lessen the pain.

And the second worst part is............she forgot what happened the night after.

So for that said and done, she promise herself that she would not.....not ever drink again, even for one drop she will not taste that sh*t again.

But I think she will eat her word now........looking at the youngest Tanchinco's face want her to do anything to wipe out that sadness look from her eyes......anything.......anything at all.

"Even for one drink? Just one and we will not bother you anymore promise." Utter the young COO.

But she already had a plan on her mind.

With a very...very.....wicked sneer in her gorgeous expression.

'Hahahahahaha!' Laughing on her thoughts.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A very great plan.

If you can't have her in a decent manner; then have her forcefully..............by hook or by crook.

It's been long overdue.