A new world with you

September 20th

I kept thinking about that word

Boyfriend
It made me feel squishy inside, it made me feel like I had butterflies. I wasn't sure why though, he wasn't my boyfriend so why did I feel so giggly when the man said so. Why did I want him to be so bad now that I thought about it?

At times it felt like we were just that...dating I mean, we hung out almost daily, he held my hand and he came to check on me. He kisses me and teases me, I'm trying to figure out what that means though. Are we just really close friends, is that what this is?

Now that I think about it, that would make me very happy as well. To call Maddox my friend, maybe I was more because he shared a special secret with me.

I gazed down at my tattoo, it looks so lovely, I haven't shown my parents yet though. I didn't want to, I wasn't scared but I wanted to stare at it on my own for a while.

"A new body for new memories"

"Bloom you're staring out into space are you going to feed the fish or am going to have to seek custody of them?" I looked over at him, I gave a small smile. "Ok, sorry I was thinking." He chuckled and laid on my bed casually, I looked in the mirror beside my fish tank. He had his arms stretched above his head making his shirt come up ever so slightly. "You're dumping too much," he said I jumped "ah, sorry, I'm sorry" I tried to get some or before they eat too much. "You seem distracted, are you regretting the tattoo?" He asked, I hurried over to him. "No, no never I like it a lot" I sat on the bed beside him, I felt my heart beat just a to little fast when he looked at me and grinned. "God you're so cute Bloomer, I think you got cuter after I fucked you." I gasped "don't say things like that!" I cried "why, are you embarrassed, you get all red when ever I mention it." I didn't answer him "I'm not embarrassed" he says "I find my self pretty prideful that I was able to fuck you. I think you're my favorite so far." I laid down beside him, stretched out on my back, no where near the height or size of Maddox though. "You've changed a lot since I met you, I think you're shyer now." I laughed a little at that.

I think it's because you make me that way though.

I heard him laugh loudly "I do? I make you shy"

"Ahh, I didn't mean to say that out loud." He wrapped an arm around my shoulders "I'm glad I make you shy" he whispered in my ear. I covered them from us warm breath. "You make me nervous too if you really want to know." I turned to face him "r-really, why do I make you nervous." He smiled at me for some reason "because you make my stomach hurt, in a good way though. You make me want to hold you for ever but you're like a frozen flower so beautiful but even more fragile." I felt a lump form in my throat, my body kept wanting to move towards him. I don't know why but I wanted to give or receive some sort of affection. "I think you'd be a rose, so cute and red all the time but so many thorns."

I moved, I think I fell or my body pushed itself, I ended up kissing him.

His kisses were sweet like syrup and he had lips soft like cotton. I never felt so happy as I didn't when I kissed him.

His hand carefully held my face, but I think I moved too fast. Because next thing I knew we tumbled off the bed. I landed on top of him I went to get up hurrying off him. But he wrapped his arms around me, tightly I gave up after a few minutes and I laid my head on his chest.

Thump
Thump
Thump
"Copernicus do you...wanna...be my boyfriend for real?"

I think if a heart could sing mine would be singing very loudly.

Authors note.
I think this is my favorite book to write it's sweet and simple and puts me in's. Loving mood. I made a playlist just this book so yah