Chapter 5: surprise

3:30 pm

It's already time to go home. As usual i did'nt went home early. I was sitting by myself at the canteen when suddenly i saw you walking towards me...

Richard: hey!
Jenefir: *cuddles her teddy bear*
Richard: oy bakit ang lungkot mo? Diba dapat masaya ka dahil birthday mo.
Jeneifr: well ewan ko nga eh sobrang lungkot ko lng *sigh*

Then suddenly you gave me a box then left. At first i was a little bit worried cause i thought the box was filled with our letters and you were breaking up with me but i was wrong it was something special.

The box was filled with different brands of chocolates and a lot of letters. I was so shocked that it made me cry a little. It was my first time getting this kind of gift.

The letters was filled with love and care that it made me feel like a princess. You made me feel like i'm the most important person in the world. In that moment i knew i could'nt leave without you. I love you with all my heart and i could'nt leave you. Every letter meant so much to me, most of the letters tells how much you love me...

Dear jenefir
Unang una sa lahat mahal na mahal na mahal kita. Grabe pasalamat ko sa diyos at dumating ka sa buhay ko...

Dear jenefir
Ipinapangako ko sayo na hinding hindi kita sasaktan...

Salamat sa lahat ng masasayang memories na ibinibigay mo sakin ikaw lng ang kaisang isang taong nagpaparamdam nito sakin...

Everything you said was keepable for a life time. I treated you more than just a crush, i treated you like you were already my forever. I did'nt hesitate to go home immediately right after you gave me the box.

As soon as i got home, i took my phone and chatted you...

Jenefir: oy hii thank you dun sa gift mo saken grabe napaiyak ako, bwiset ka naman eh akala ko makikipagbreak ka na umalis alis ka kasi agad bwiset naman eh
:(( salamat talaga ah grabe yung effort mo hinding hindi kita sasaktan at iiwan dahil mahal na mahal na mahal kita. Ikaw ren yung taong sobrang nagpapasaya sakin i love you...

I waited for a couple of minutes for you to reply...

Richard: you don't have to say thank you kasi deserve na deserve mo lng yun. Doon ko lng maipapakita yung pagmamahal ko para sayo and i love you ren.

Jenefir: umm richard i want to ask you something...
Richard: ano yun?
Jenefir: sa tingin mo magbrebreak tayo?
Richard: jenefir, hinding hindi kita kayang iwan at i promise you ikaw lng ang mamahalin ko and i wouldn't try to break up with you that's a promise.
Jenefir: well let's promise each other na walang iwanan.
Richard: of course i promise you that.
Jenefir: same here

after a few momemts of not talking to each other, you decided to finish my day with a huge smile...

Richard: goodnight, i miss you and i love you
Jenefir: goodnight, miss you aswell

------------------------------------------------------------