Chapter 3: being a part of your life

I didn't expect you to reply to my letter. Did not expect that you would give a letter back...

Dear jenefir,
I appreciate you liking me. Don't worry we can still be friends even if it will turn awkward....

I was so shocked....you were different. I don't know someone that would just suddenly make you smile with just a piece of paper, you being different made me adore you more until i realized that I also had a letter to give you.Before giving the letter, I read the note first.I slowly gave the letter then I felt lost;I started to feel confident... You made me raise my self esteem, by that time I confirmed the truth that you were the one for me.

We became friends; gave each other letters until every letter became so sweet... Sweeter than candy that every children loves. Every letter was a memory kept by both of us. Unexpectedly, every time we would be groupmates... But those happy moments became heart breaking memories. You told me 4 hurtful words that made me cry inside but yet I still choose to smile."I still love her", your mouth insisted to say.

I remember you flirting with her while I was talking to her like wtf, are you serious dude? Outside I was supporting you two but inside my heart is already in pieces. It felt so awkward and sad that's why I left you two.You told me, you two would always talk on Instagram then i asked...

Jenefir: why aren't you talking at Facebook?
Richard: I don't have a Facebook account
Jenefir: Well try making one so we can talk sometimes
Richard: try to use Instagram too
Jenefir: It's fair
Richard: it's fair
*Both laughed*

I was making my assignment when my phone suddenly vibrated.I saw a chat head of someone that I don't know, he added me on messenger but we're not friends at Facebook.I looked at the persons profile, It was him! It's Richard. He made a Facebook account... He sent a friend request and then chatted me..

[This part of the story is in Tagalog(Filipino)]
Richard: Hi
Jenefir: Hello
Jenefir: may Facebook account na siya yehey
Richard: hahaha of course sinabi mo eh
Jenefir: sunod sunuran ka naman hahahaha
Richard: so kamusta ka
Jenefir: okay lng ikaw?
Richard: okay lng ren
Jenefir: eh kayo ni Vanessa kamusta na?
Richard:Ayoko na sa kanya
Jenefir: ayss edi sino na?
Richard: wala na

We continued talking for 2-3 hours,yes we talked for a long time... There was never a day without chatting each other. I remember before going home, We would always ask each other if I'll be online or you'll be online... Mostly I'm the one who is inactive but only sometimes.

We continued writing letters to each other even if we chatted everyday.We would always ask silly questions just to have topics...Our chats is filled with jokes and about life, our letters are filled with romance and drama.

September 15 2015

The day before our field trip. This was the last period for this day, I remember the subject was EEP right? While making my project for EEP I first wrote a note to my best friend that sat right next to you. The note said

"I don't like him anymore"

You saw the note, your smile became a frown. Your joy became sadness.You took the letters from your pocket then tear it apart.
I felt sad cause those letters were really special, those letters were the letters we would give each other, those were the letters that I expressed my love for you and those were the letters that made me feel that there was an "us".

You went to the corner to show your sadness. You bumped your head softly but countless times.I was confused, why are you doing that? Just of a note saying my feelings for you disappeared just like ice turning into water, bubbles that popped and feelings that had shut.

I went home with a friend, I told him everything that happened. He told me that there was a possibility of you liking me as well.Those words was stuck in my head.You,a popular guy would like a loser like me? Pft. as if; I thought of those words until I fell asleep.