Part 2: Hayes Grier

Cameron's POV:
It was noon. I had nothing planned for the day and my house was empty. I was hornier than ever and decided to jerk off. I jumped on my bed and slide my underwear off and rubbed my hard cock. I took one of the dirty socks I took from Shawn and started jerking off into that. It felt so good. I began to look through my spank bank folder on my phone. Videos and pictures I had collected of my various friends and other celebrities filled my screen. As I scrolled through I found a video of Hayes jerking off that Nash had sent me. It turned me on so much I came almost instantly into Shawn's dirty sock. I tore off the sock and decided I wanted Hayes live and in person. I texted him to come over. Without hesitation he said sure and that's he was on his way. I through on some boxers and a sweatshirt and went down to living room where I turned on the tv and waited for him. He finally got to my house about 20 minutes later. I answer the door. "Hey sorry traffic sucked" Hayes said to me. I gesture for him to come in and he follows me into the kitchen. "Yo want some water?" I asked him. "Sure dude" he said. I get him a glass of water and take it over to him. As I hand it to him I drop the cup spilling water all over him. "Oh man I'm so sorry" I say apologetically. "It's all good man" Hayes replies tearing off his shirt and shorts. He was wearing white ck boxers which where practically see through now that they were wet. Him now only in his wet boxers and socks turned me on and I had to force myself not to stare to long. I start to head upstairs to my room and he follows me. I turn the tv on in my room and jump on the bed he does the same and lays down next to me. "Do you wanna watch some porn?" I ask hoping to get some more out of him. "Yeah man I'm horny as hell" Hayes says grabbing his bulge. I laugh and turn on some random porn video I was pretending to be interested in. I take off my sweatshirt and pull down my boxers, now only in my socks. Hayes rubs his dick through his boxers as I jerk off naked next to him. "Woah man I forgot how big you are" Hayes says as he stares at my cock. "Well let's see yours" I say wanted a peak at his dick. He pulls his dick out of his still damp underwear. He's about 6 inches way smaller than my 9 inch members but still respectable. "Nice man" I say enjoying the sight of his beautiful cock. "You know Hayes your really hot" I say to him. Hayes blushes and laughs looking down as we both continue to jerk ourselves off. "I can jerk you off if you want" Hayes shyly says to me. "Hell yeah" I say putting my hands behind my back letting him grab my cock. I begins to stroke it and I moan. "You ever do this for Nash" I ask him. "Oh Nash has me do a lot more" Hayes says with a smirk. I smile at him as he strokes my member. He uses both hands since my dick is so big. I grab his cock and start jerking him off. He moans as I touch him. "Cameron I want you" he says quietly into my ear. Without hesitation I kiss him and begin to make out with him. He moans into my mouth. I leave his lips and go down to his cock. I start sucking it. Taking his whole dick in my mouth. He pushes me down into his pubes and I smell sweat and cum. I bob my head up and down and then get up and lift his legs into the air revealing his whole. He shakes his head, "no I wanna fuck you" he says and then gets up and pushes me down on the bed. I lay on my back and he begins to lift my feet into the air. He lives up his cock with spit and lines it up with my hole. He inserts it slowly and I moan loudly. I don't normally get fucked I do the fucking. "God you tight" Hayes says as he thrust in and out of me. I begin to jerk my self off. Hayes has his hands on my calves in the air as he fucks my ass hard. He moans as he picks up speed. "Fuck me Hayes" I scream and he goes even harder. We both begin to sweat and our bodies covered in perspiration. And with one giant moan Hayes releases inside of me and I feel his warm cum. He pulls out and lays back down on the bed. Then I take my hard cock and position myself over Hayes mouth and start face fucking him. He gags on my enormous cock. I start moaning louder and louder until I cum deep in his throat. I pull my dick out of his mouth and he begins to cough up my cum. I laugh as he glares at me. After this we both threw on some underwear and hoodies and watched some more porn. Hayes eventually fell asleep in my bed as I spooned him....
———————————————————
Message me with anymore suggestions. 💙