65

Fleurs POV
Today Jadee and I were hanging out while Daveed tried getting along with Nash and Terrence.

Keyword:Tried.

Anyways, We were hanging out watching some movies.

"Hey Fleur, Can you put some ice cubes into my cup please." Jadee said with a slight smirk.

"Sure.." I said and made my away towards the fridge. I opened the freezer and brought out the ice tray and I was shocked to see mini baby toys inside each cube.

I looked at Jadee who held a straight face and looked at me dead in the eye.

She said "Ice Ice baby"

And it took me so much to not throw that ice tray right at her smug face but gave her the bottle of vodka again.

Lord this will be a long day.

Terrences POV
While we were with Daveed he kept bugging us about crushes.

"I know you have one. Youre just too chicken to admit it!" He said as we sat on the couch watching the bachelor.

"Fine. What if I do?" Nash asked

Daveeds eyes lit up and smirked "And who may that be?"

"J.." is all I heard but I already knew who he had a crush on.

"Who?" Daveed asked.

"Jadee" he said.

I could feel jealousy rush inside me because I also had a crush on Jadee.

~~~Flashback~~~~
In first grade. Thats when I met her.

Jadee Zvahl.

It took a while to get to know her because by the time we were really close we were already in third grade. I have had a crush on her the moment I laid my eyes on her.

But then fourth grade came when she became my busmate. Alongside with Nash and Fleur. Thats how we all became best friends.

But she developed feelings for Nash and likewise happened. Even though he knew I have a crush on her. She moved on but it seems Nash didnt. And neither did I.
~~~~~
I had realized I was zoning out and they were talking.

"So Terrence. How about you?" Daveed asked

I stayed silent but the answer came out in slow motion.

"Jadee"
~~~
That flashback is a true story😂

It was fun seeing either of them jealous when I hung out with the other.

We had this other friend and whenever I hung out with him both their faces were hilarious.

Okay tell me:
Nadee or Jaderence?

sabgruspe if you had to choose if you had to choose!

Okay bye bye!