4

Jazzys POV
It's gunna be my birthday soon and I'm excited!

I went out of the house for rehearsal today and my phone buzzed

Pippa:where r u? We have you tell u something!
Jazzy:otw. About 5 mins. Away.
Pippa:Ok!

I walked inside and saw Everyone chatting. I rushed into my dressing room and saw Ren and Pip talking.

"I'm here!" I panted. "Great! Put your things down, we need to show you something!" Ren said.

I placed my things down and they pulled up and video of Ant, Oak and Daveed talking.

"So her brother was like a boyfriend it is! So then I was thinking... What kind of boyfriend does she like?!" Ant said

"Dude chill. I'm sure if she likes you, she'll like you for who you really are" Daveed said "Yeah! She even called you cute when she was drunk." Oak added and the video stopped.

"What...?" I asked "He likes you!" They teased "Impossible! Now, how about we have a girls night later?" I asked "Sure! Bar?" Ren asked "Woah slow down. We'll go shopping then the bar!" Pip said.

~~~
Anthonys POV
I was at home watching TV when the doorbell rang. I opened it and saw Pippa, Renee ans Jazzy.

"Hey Ant. Sorry to bother you but we had a girls night and Jazzy drank 3 bottles. She's drunk. She can't really stay at ours cause Pippa has a date tomorrow and no one will be with Jazzy And I have my kids." Renee said

"So can she stay at your house?" Renee continued.

YASSSSS

"Sure! No problemo!" I exclaimed and they let Jazzy in "Where are you taking meee?" She whined "Jazzy, you stay there until you're sober. I can't believe it's only been two days and you're drunk again!" Pippa yelled and walked away with Renee.

"Heyyy! You're Anthony!!" She slurred "Yes I am." I laughed "Can I kiss youuuu?" She asked laughing at the end. I shook her a bit "Jazzy? Are you drunk?" I asked "Druuuunnkkk?" She asked.

Yep she is.

"Answer my questionnnn!" She whined "Okay fine" I replied excited. She smashed her lips against mine. She was drunk yet she kissed me so passionately. I could smell the alcohol as she kissed me.

I couldn't pull away. It was so good. She soon let go gasping for air. She laughed for a while out of being drunk.

~~~
Me and Jazzy walked to the theater smiling. I haven't told her what happened last night cause I'm scared it'll affect out friendship.

We entered and we needed to rehearse. The girls got in their dresses and can I say Jazzy looked STUNNING.

The yellow dress, make up, hair. Everything.

She smiled at me and went back to talking to Pippa and Renee.

~~~

I was gunna visit Jazzy when I heard talking or yelling?

Jazzys POV
I was playing a video game with some friends and then I heard knocking

"Pause Pause Pause!" I yelled and put down my headphones and controller. I opened the door and saw Ant.

"Hey Ant, whatcha doing here?" I asked "Just wanted to hang out. Um... what are you doing?" He asked

"Playing with some friends. You know. Loner stuff" I laughed I let him in and he sat on the couch where I was playing. Well I was playing on the Tv screen.

As soon as the game ended I looked at him and saw him staring at me.

We made eye contact.

Our faces got closer...

And closer...

And closer...

"HOWDY BOYS!" A voice yelled which made me and Ant move away from each other.

Daveed...

"Yes Daveed?" I asked

"Ah. I was looking for Ant but he wasn't at his apartment so I decided to check here" He said

"Here? Out of all places why here?" I asked. Daveed looked at Anthony and winked which made his face go red.

"You hiding a secret from me or-"

"Nothing Jazzy! It was fun being with you I mean hanging out with you we better leave now!" Ant said really fast shoving Daveed out the door.

"Bye...?"

~~~
so hello its me from 2020 and i just realised how inconsistent my writing was hshshs 

im so sorry ;-;