Abhi held his shoulders,
squeezed them a little and said in reassuring tone.
"I am better today ,thanks for worrying"
He then, looked around, making sure nobody is listening to them and whispered.
"I want to ask you something but it should stay between us ,gentleman's word?"
And extended his hand.

Purab said shaking his hand. "you do know ,you don't need to ask me that, spill the beans ,what is troubling you?"

"So you know about the contract between me and tanu. Aliya handled the paperwork ,I know she never misses on that. Where is my copy? I have looked everywhere in my room ,I can't find it ,do you have it?"
He asked in an unreadable tone.

Purab said "No I don't have it it's in your room some where."

"But I have literally looked everywhere,"
his friend said with a frown.

Purab completed.
"In Mumbai . its in your room in Mumbai . but why are you asking about it all of a sudden,"

"You will know soon,"
Abhi winked with a sly smile and strided upstairs.
✳✳✳✳✳✳
At a 5 star hotel:
"Pragya ,you said you have a place when will we shift ,it's been two days." whined King.

"You were with me,right .you heard everything . it only got delayed because of the weekend," said pragya with very slight agitation.

"Okay ,I apologize. I have just grown to habitual of our house food that hotel feels like hell." He said in apologetic tone and then added seriously.
"I have blocked all the numbers as you asked and made tarun and aunty do it as well,"

"Thank you." Pragya said with a grateful smile, after catching a glimpse of her daughter who was busy playing with her said-uncle.
✳✳✳✳✳✳✳
Back at Mehra Mansion:
Abhi is pacing in and out of his room, when he spotted Aliya entering Tanu's room ; he halted for a moment contemplating something, then carried on.

"I need to get Aliya on my side . she should be my Knight.
Why is she working for my enemy."
Thought Abhi sipping his coffee.
As the coffee finished ,his eyes lit up and lips curved into an evil smirk ; he said to himself.

" I know exactly what to do, my Lil sister, let me remind you
I AM YOUR BIG BROTHER."

.
.
.
THE END .
.
.wanna know what Abhi is up to??
Add this story to your library
.
.

HIT VOTE

DO COMMENT YOUR LIKES & DISLIKES
.

.
.
.
.
About Pragya and Abhi, they will meet in this story; but not completely.
..
Not until the danger encircling over their daughter is gone .
But they will be on good terms
.
..
Sorry if I disappoint any one .
.
.
thanks... Merci... Gracias.... Shukriya.... Dhanevat..