Chapter Thirty Four

Start from the beginning

Honestly, I can tell he will definitely be a great father to our little princess. I didn't think I would ever see this side of him, maybe this is the side is the side his mom and Reese has told me about. The side is desired to see so long before me getting pregnant and leaving.

I gave a tiny smile before replying to Jason, "Sure. I'd love to."

Jason smiled back at me. Once the other driver arrived we go in and e drive us back to Jason's house.

My stomach began to fill with butterflies as soon as I caught a glimpse of the house Jason and I once lived in together, where we conserved our baby girl. My hand went over my belly as she moved around, she was just as happy as I was.

We got out of the car and went inside the house. I smiled to myself at the familiar feeling of being in this house.

Jason took my jacket and put it in the closet by the door along with his own. I was so happy to take off my sneakers. My feet were aching due to being pregnant, all I wanted to do was sit or lay down now.

"What did you want to eat?" Jason asked.

What was I craving right now? "I want chicken stuffed with cream cheese and sweet potatoes on the side."

He chuckled as he walked into the kitchen. I followed behind and sat at the island. "Thank you for making me dinner. It's sweet of you."

He smiled as he got the chicken breasts out of the fridge and began to make a cream cheese filling for inside. "Did you enjoy shopping today?"

"I really did. Thank you so much for taking me." I was being honest with him, it felt like we were a family today.

"You're welcome." I watched him as he stuffed the chicken breasts and put it in the oven. He then cut up sweet potatoes and started to steam them instead of boiling them. It kept more of the flavor in.

"Did you want anything else to eat?"

"No thank you."

Jason came and sat next to me. "Can I feel?" He looked at my bump.

"Yes," I responded before he put his hand on my bump. The baby kicked which made both of us smile. I think she loves her daddy already.

We just sat there and talked until dinner was cooked. Then we ate together.

I didn't realize how late it was until I looked out a window and the sky was pitch black. "You can stay the night if you want," Jason offered.

"Thank you." Jason got up and put all the dishes in the dishwasher.

After he was done he took me upstairs to his room. "You can sleep in here and I'll sleep in a guest room. You can take a shower and stuff while I get your clothes. I'll put them on one of the dressers in the closet." He kissed my forehead then my baby bump before heading into the bathroom wear I undressed and took a quick shower.

Once I got out, I wrapped a towel around my body then exited out of the bathroom and went over to the closet. I put on the shirt and pair of boxer he left for me.

Once I was done I went back to the bedroom and Jason was sitting on the bed waiting for me. A smile brightened up his face once he seen me. "Wow. You look so beautiful."

His shirt I was wearing wasn't too big for me and fit my bump. I blushed and sat next to him. "Today has been so amazing, Jason. I'm sorry I left. You deserved to know about our daughter," my hand went over my bump, "That was so unfair to you. You may have been an asshole but I shouldn't have held that against you when it came to her. Of course you were rude and cold but you weren't abusive. I'm so sorry."