I want her

*Drama's pov*
At noon we drove to the orphanage and a lady met us up front.
"Hello boys I'm guessing one of you is the one that called about adopting?" she said with a gentle smile.
She was probably in her mid 30's and you could tell she worked here alone by the begs under her eyes. Her faded brown curly hair went well with her old dress.
"That would be me" Rob said with a smile "I'm Rob Dyrdek" he held his hand out.
She shook it with a smile.
"I'm Mrs.Dalton i own and run this place so what age group are you looking for" she asked.
Rob didn't seem minding tell her again, I guess she was a busy women so things could slip her mind every now and then.
"Uh in the teen years I'm looking for 14 threw 16 I guess" he shrugged.
"Girl or boy?" she asked.
"Girl"
"Ok follow me we have two girls in that age rang" we followed her up the stairs past some children.
She knocked on the door.
"Come in!" a girls voice said.
"Hello Sara this is Rob I'll leave you guys alone and I'll come up in a bit" she said running down.
"Hi Sara" Rob smiled. "I'm Rob this is Big Black and that's my cousin Drama" he said pointing us out.
I heard a door close down the hall making me peek around the door frame.
"Don't mind her... she just got here and she hasn't adjusted yet" Sara said to me.
Sara seemed sweet but I could tell Rob wasn't interested in her much. But was giving her a chance as she told us about herself. The owner came back up.
"Can we see the other girl?" Rob asked her.
"Or course follow me" Mrs.Dalton said starting to walk.
"It was nice meeting you Sara" Rob said before following her.
Me and Big B waved and followed behind. Mrs.Dalton knocked on the door that had just been closed awhile ago. There was no answer so she just opened the door.
"y/n?" she said.
The girl in the room was not looking at the door and sorta just ignoring us. Must of been really new.
"I'm not hungry" she finally said.
"No some guys are here to meet you" Mrs.Dalton replied.
Again the girl was silent.
"I'll just let you try to get through to her" Mrs.Dalton said walking away.
"Hey I'm Ron what's your name?" Rob said.
She was silent, she slowly sat up on the bed and looked toward us with a sigh.
"I'm y/n" she said finally.
"Nice to meet you y/n, that's Drama my cousin and Big Black, they live with me" Rob said with a smile.
"Drama?" he questioned.
"Do you like Chris better?" I asked.
She just smiled at me.
"So tell us about yourself" Rob said sitting on a extra bed in the room.
She paused thinking maybe?
"Well I draw, and singing, play guitar" she said with a small shrug.
"Ok do you skateboard?" Rob asked.
"Yes actually" she smiled "but my board is broken"
"How?" I asked, I couldn't help but ask.
She looked down.
"Uh my dad broke it" she shrugged.
I didn't ask anymore.
"y/n how would you like to go home with us?" Rob asked.
"Guess it would be better then here" she smiled.
Rob took that as a yes and smiled brightly.
"Might wanna pack up your things kid, your coming home with us" Rob smiled "can I hug you?" he asked.
"Sure" she shrugged.
He hugged her tightly picking her off the bed. She laughed lightly hugging him back, he put her back on the bed as Mrs.Dalton came back in.
"I think iv made my choice" Rob smiled as we walked out with The elder women.
"Her?" the women asked
"Yes I guess just sign now?" he asked
"Yes sir follow me"
I stayed in there with y/n to help her pack.
"You need any help getting packed?" I asked.
"Not really I don't have much" she said putting a stuffed cow in her backpack.
"Oh ok..." I mumbled.
"Is Rob a good guy?" She asked zipping her bag up.
"Yeah, sometime it may not seem like it but he means good in all he dose" I smiled.
She sat on the bed looking down. I could tell something was on her mind so I sat down next to her.
"Talk to me" I said putting a hand on her shoulder.
"He... well he wouldn't hit me would he?" she whimpered slightly.
"No never, did your parents hit you?" I asked.
She nodded and looked at me. I hugged her tightly.
"Well I promise you he won't hit you ever, and I won't let him lay a hand on you ever" I smiled.
She smiled.
"Thanks Chris" she smiled.
Mrs.Dalton came up.
"Oh that's where you went, well both of you come on time for you to go home" she said leading both of us out of the orphanage.
Rob was waiting.
"Drama that's where you went" Rob said opening the back door so y/n could hope in.
She got in and I got in after her, Rob and Big sat in the front.
"You have your room, we'll take you shopping tomorrow and you can pick out furniture and anything you want to decorate, we'll even paint it a different color if you want" Rob said, I guess he wanted her to be comfortable.
"Ok" she mumbled "you don't have to do all that for me" she smiled.
"I want you to be comfortable, and when you feel up to if you can call me dad" he said.
She nodded with a smile. We got to the house and I could tell she was shocked at how big the house was, I was to when Rob first hired me.
"Oh by the way Drams's also my assistant so I kinda push him around every now and then, just don't be worried when i do" Rob said getting out of the car.
She looked at me and I nodded and winked at her, she gave a soft smile. She followed Rob silently in as he lead her to the room he had out a bed in. The bed was pretty big, she didnt seem to care as we all watched her run and jump on her big bed. She giggled to her self.
"I have my own bed?" she asked surprised.
"Well yeah, didn't you have one in your other house?" Rob asked curiously.
"No... I slept on the floor with a blanket, not even a pillow I used my stuffed cow most of the time" she said with a sigh.
"Oh wow" Big Black said.
"Well you have a bed now, your own bed" he smiled.
She smiled, there wasn't anything else in her room, Rob said she wanted her to decorate it herself. She set her backpack down and we let her get settled in.
"Rob there's something you should know about y/n" I said.
"What that?" he said.
"Well she was abused... by her parents"
He frowned.
"Oh wow really, damn" he said.
"But let her tell you herself, cause it something she should tell you, just thought I'd give you a heads up to try to keep your temper around her" I said.
"Thanks for the warning" he smiled.
"No problem" I smiled.
I had doubts that Rob could handle this, but he had me and Big Rob to help.