Chapter Fourteen: Last Days With You (Pt. 3)

WARNING: Some sexual content up ahead. Also, you might cry your eyes out. It was difficult writing this all in its own, I can't imagine my readers reaction.

Please vote and comment, beautifuls 💙💚❤

Normal P.O.V.

In the dark mansion hidden in the middle of the haunted woods- as the locals referred to it- Clarafea consulted her crystal ball

With her lids shut, she mumbled indistinct phrases under her breath. "Y/N... " she murmured, "I see you."

This would later lead to their encounter, maybe not in the friendliest situations. But for now, the question remained: Was this powerful woman an alley or enemy?

Y/N's P.O.V.

The next couple of days at Dax's house were spent in a series of the same yet different events. Nothing between me and Killua changed, our relationship was an uncompleted puzzle and quite frankly, I rather leave it that way.

It would make everything so much easier. And the twins. How would they react?

Before I knew it, the week was over. I was down to my last day, my stomach twisting at what I was about to do.

Throughout the week, I had been a complete angel. I smiled and gritted lies like I'm fine. I'm okay. Nothing is wrong, I promise through my teeth.

They could not know.

The following afternoon, I cooked by myself. My brother had passed me while saying, "I never knew you could cook, sister dear."

I responded what would normally be an expected reaction from an annoyed younger sister by shooting him a glare.

Killua led me aside when we were done, gripping my wrist. He hid us in a dark corner, his ocean blue eyes intense under the dim lighting. "What's wrong with you?"
Why it be that my white-haired friend could read me so easily?

I played innocent, "I don't know what you're talking about."

He seemed unconvinced, his brows pulled together. The way he was looking at me now made me nervous as if he could see through me like I was transparent. "I don't believe you."

Losing my temper, I take a step toward the ex-assassin. "I said I'm fine. I'm happy. Couldn't be better."

Killua blinks at me, startled. Then he takes my face in his hands and kisses me.

All my life, I've dreamed about my first kiss. You know, who I would have it with, when and where it would take place.

I fantasized the picture-perfect prince sure to sweep me off my feet and make me feel like his princess.

But that was staged. It was not realistic.

What I felt when Killua touched his lips to mine was real. It was so surreal I stopped breathing completely, so overtaken by the feeling of being loved.

There were passionate kisses, lazy kisses, and kisses that consumed your soul mercilessly. I guess right now it was a mixture of everything.

As I started to pull back to get in some sir back in my lungs, Killua bit my lower lips and only let go when we disconnected.

He stared at me with a naughty smirk that made me want to do that all over again, a million times over. "I kept hearing kiss her, kiss her, kiss her, in my head."

I brushed a finger over the outline of his soft lips, "And now that you have?"

"Now that I have," he attacked me with kisses on my face, down my neck, and then neckbone. "I don't want to stop. Y/N-"

"-Not here." I cut him off, glancing around warily. "In your room."

He raised both eyebrows, an emotion I couldn't place flickering in his eyes. Without another word, his impatient self Godspeed us there.

What happened next- filled with sweat, heaving chests, pure desire and undeniable feelings- became the best night of my life.

The day to come was the worst day of my life.

Before our bodies gave in to the wave of exhaustion, Killua smiled at me. Really smiled at me, so vulnerable and raw and happy.

Then he wrapped his bare, muscled hands around my waist, pressing my back against his chest. "I love you, Y/N."

Before I could even open my mouth, Killua was overtaken by sleep. In that moment, I had been shaking so furiously, so close to tears. But I held them in because I didn't want him to wake up and be concerned.

I wanted him to remember me better than that. His Firefly.

The next day, I sneaked away with difficulty from Killua's room, looking at his naked sculpture one last time. His handprints traced every inch of my skin, the memory forever imprinted in my mind.

"I love you, Killua Zoldhck." I whisper back.

Kurapika is already waiting outside. The tears sting my cheeks and I crash into the open arms of the blond Kurta. We did not say a word, he just held me there, understanding.