"Okay, so here is the plan" Nina breaks the silence and looks at us, "First we are going to drop off the luggage at my place, then as our guest of honor must be hungry, we could go to my new favourite place and eat something delicious and then..."

Noah cuts her off, "Lets decide the rest after I eat something, now nothing expect the food is making sense to me" We all laugh as we know how much of a foodie Noah actually is.

Noah still remebers all the lanes and alleys even if he has shifted to another city far from here. We arrive at Nina's house around twenty minutes later. Both Nina and I go inside with his luggage letting him wait by the car. 

Nina's parent's were off to work and will be back by evening to welcome Noah. So we go straight to the guest room where Noah will be staying. After keeping the luggage in his room, while I start to walk out, Nina hold my hand, "Bella, Jake was serious. What he said about Caleb is true, are you still not going to meet him?"

"Nina, I can't. Not today, you know that very well" I reply truthfully.

"Jake says, Caleb will be waiting at the park in the afternoon"

"I don't care Nina. I am not going. And don't mention about it anymore, especially not infront of Noah. Now let's go" I snap at her and walk out of the room. Nina sighs heavily behind me, and do as I tell her to.

"Well, I thought you people went off to sleep in there" Noah says as soon as Nina and I come out of the house. We smile at him without saying anything else and hop into the car as before.

Nina gives Noah the direction to an open restuarant where I have eaten twice, and Nina maybe every time she goes on a date with Jake. She loves this place. Nina gives the order for us. We have grilled pork chops and Tomato Greek Salad, which are both very delicious and mouth watering. I have never tasted such beautiful and tasty pork chops in my life. While eating we three keep on chatting and laughing like kids. But who could blame us? We are meeting after an year.

After the heavy lunch we have, we went back to our car, "So where's next?"

"Now, I have some things to do, girls" Noah says as he starts the engine. He wears his shades and with a serious look on his face drive the car to a nearby flower shop.

We all know it is time for him to visit his parents. We go inside the shop and buy flowers each and then drive straight to his parents gravestone. It is outside the town on a hilltop and the drive takes nearly an hour long which is now full of silence and nostalgia.

When we reach, we all walk towards a beautiful gravestone and place our flowers on top of the headstones. Noah sits infront of them, bending his head down Infront, he closes his eyes. Both Nina and I stand behind, tears falling off our faces as we hear Noah weep silently infront of us. We both are too helpless in this situation. We know how lonely it is for him in this world where neither he has his parents nor his friends with him, and how wonderfully he is coping with all of this with a smile on his face.

I walk up to him, sit beside, put a hand on his shoulder and squeeze it gently, "Shhh... It's Okay, Noah"

He keeps sobbing softly, and as soon as I try to turn him towards me, he hides his face on my shoulder, wrap his hands around my waist and starts crying again. His soft cries makes me cry more. I pat on his back lightly and rub my hand across it making him calm down, "It's okay, Noah, stop crying"

Noah gains control of himself again and sits straight. He looks into my eyes before rubbing off my tears to say,"Yeah, it's okay. Now everything will be fine, Bella" And he stands up and turns away. Whatever that means! I am too emotional to think of it again.

"You okay there, buddy?" Nina asks as Noah comes infront of her. Noah nods his head and they both hug each other before we leave for Nina's home.

"Don't ever dare to speak about this to anyone, or I'll kill you both" Noah glares at us, as we arrive home. Good! He is back to being normal now! It has already become dark and I guess Nina's parent's are here by now.

"Oh thats bad, I took a picture of you weeping away in Bella's arm. Tomorrow front page picture, it is!" Nina smirks at Noah and winks at me. 

"What? You took a picture of that?" Noah stops taking out his luggage and stares at Nina, panick-stricken. Oh, How we have missed this face!

"I can post it on Instagram right now, if you want" Nina smirks again and now Noah is boiling with rage. 

"Get back here you, witch" And they start running around the garden until the front door opens up and Nina's parents greet us all, making them stop from chaisng each other.

We all go inside and welcome Noah once again in a tradional-family style to Nina's home. Georgina, Nina's mom has arranged so that we three can sleep together at Nina's room. They know very well that nobody is going to sleep tonight. We all freshen up and head down to greet Nina's father. Mathew is a jolly fellow unlike my father who is very much grumpy all the time. He keeps sharing with us his funny adventures which Nina tells me are really true. I wonder how come he has had so many adventures?! Lucky he! And even Nina is lucky, who gets to listen to all these stories from him.

As soon as Georgina has the diner served, we all go to the dining table and join in for a light supper. After supper we three go to Nina's room for late night chats. The day has unexpectedly went well, not that I didn't think it wouldn't. But you never know.

"Bella honey, someone is here to meet you, and is very persistent of not leaving untill he talks to you" Later that evening Georgina walks inside our room and says, a concerned look showing clearly on her face.

Crap! the day is yet not over, not my nightmare! I look at Nina and then with little shaking steps go out of the house into the garden to face an angry Caleb standing in front of me.

Lord help me!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Okay... How is it? Plzzz comment...

Ooohhh.. & my story is on Chicklit 190.. I never thought it would happen.. m so happy... Yiiieeehhh :D Thanks all of you :*