chapter one: meeting up.

“ why not?!” I scream at the top of my lungs. Sam sighs and Dean just gets more angry.

“ Because it isn't safe (y/n)!” Dean yells back. I roll my eyes and smile.

“ Neither was selling your soul.” I respond. Dean gives me a look of just shock for a second.

“No. You're not going alone! That's final. Sam can go with you.” Dean responds. I can't have that you see. I just told the boy's i know how to get info on the case…. I didn't mention I'm getting it from Gabriel.

“No, Dean you don't get it. I can't bring anyone.”I attempt to change his mind. He stops at looks at me questioningly.

“Why?” He asks. I pause for a second and he gives me a pressing look.

“Because I'm not supposed to. I've talked this over with my source and he wishes to see me alone.” I respond.

“Are you talking with demons? Or hooking up for info?” He asks. I shake my head no.

“Of course not. He just prefers I go alone. I promise he won't hurt me or anything.” I say. He nods giving in. I jump and grab the keys to the impala and start driving down the road stopping at a warehouse. I get out and walk in. My high heeled combat boots making a small noise with ever step. Magnified by the wide empty space of the warehouse. Gabriel was waiting in the center of the room he smiled.

“Morning, doll.” He greets. I shake my head.

“Hey, Gabe. I'm not your doll, sweet tooth.” I respond. If you're wondering the answer is no. We're not together. Gabe just flirts with everyone. He doesn't see me like that. I do like him though.

“So, whatcha wanna know, beautiful?” he asks.

“Do you know where cas is?” I return. He rolls his eyes.

“Are all you winchesters sweet on him?” He sounds annoyed and… Jealous?

“I'm not sweet on him Gabe. But, i do need to find him.” I respond. He nods.

“I can find him. But, I'll have to be with you. So i guess I'm going back to the bunker.” he says. I nod and we go back. I walk in nervously with Gabe by my side. Sam and Dean see him and are on alert immediately.

“Hiya boys” Gabe greets.

“Play nice guy's. He's here to help.” I say. They calm slightly but are angry.

“Thanks, baby doll” Gabe smiles as he speaks to me. The boys both raise an eyebrow.

“For the last time, sweet tooth, don't call me that.” I respond. He smirks. I roll my eyes.

“Are you two done flirting?can we go now?” Dean asks. I blush.

“I'm not flirting dean.” I respond. Gabe smirks and snaps. Im surrounded by four metal walls in a hall with the three boys near. Gabe seems to be staying near me for some reason. Before i know it we're surrounded by demons and all fighting. I get thrown across the hall bleeding. Not really caring I get up. Gabe however smites the demon who threw me and the rest of the quickly then is by my side. He finds the cut on my leg that's ruined my favorite jeans.

“Gabe, I'm alright. Let's find cas” I speak softly having seen the worry in his eyes. I bring my hand to the left side of his face having him look me in the eyes. His feachers show nothing but worried affection and he heals it anyway.

“Uh guys. If you two are done now we should go get cas.” I look over at the brothers and roll my eyes at sam.

“Where to sweetness?” i ask Gabe who starts walking down the hall keeping me close.