Chapter 7: Twat-faced Bimbo

Start from the beginning

His brows furrowed and he had a surprised, yet, a somewhat amused look on his face. I realized that I just yelled at him and I think that I might have called him a bimbo somewhere in between, but I was so fired up that I was just blurting the first thing that came to mind.

I quickly stormed away, locking myself in the boy's bathroom to finally catch my breath. I could still feel the adrenaline course through my body as I paced back and forth, my heart beating quicker than it was supposed to. But something was telling me that it wasn't because I was scared or because I just ran down the halls.

No, it was a different feeling.

Just what could it be?

I found refuge in the boys' bathroom and locked myself in a stall. I pressed my back against the door, something I wouldn't have done if it were any other public bathroom, but this was Ivory High. There were no swear words on the walls, no hairy dicks drawn anywhere, not even a single fake number in sight. Everything was squeaky clean. Everything always had to be perfect.

I crouched down and took in a shaky breath, looking atArthur's papers that crumpled in my grip. Even when Arthur wasn't here, evenwhen he didn't try, he caught everyone's attention. Even Ivan Moonrich, theacclaimed Class Prince, my desk mate, the boy who sat beside mealmost every day, but who wouldn't even spare me a glance, seemed infatuated byhim. Arthur was better than me in every way. He always has.

👑👑👑

School ended and I was walking back home with my friends, Charlie, Trevor and Scott. They were joking around and chatting, but I half-heartedly listened to their conversations, my mind and thoughts completely elsewhere.

I kind of felt bad for directing all my anger on Ivan, but at the same time, I was happy that I did. Someone needed to show him that he couldn't just act rude and push people around just because he was "perfect" or because he was idolized by the other students. In fact, he wasn't perfect at all. I could already list down a number of flaws!

"You've been quiet ever since you came back from the teacher's office. Was it really that bad?" asked Scott, giving me a small nudge.

"Hm?" I mumbled, snapping out of my thoughts. Scott frowned and I let out a quick laugh. "Oh, yeah, no, it wasn't that bad," I lied.

"Speaking of which, the Class Prince didn't seem to be in a good mood either," noted Trevor. "I wonder what pissed him off."

"Or who pissed him off," said Charlie. "Say, didn't he come back to the classroom right after Desy?"

The three of them simultaneously turned their heads towards me and I quickly averted my eyes to the side.

"Nothing happened," I mumbled dryly, but my face and ears betrayed me, glowing bright red at my big fat lie.

"Something definitely happened," gasped Trevor.

"Maybe he missed the urinal hole when he went to take a piss, I don't know," I grumbled hoarsely, feeling my face turn even brighter.

"Leave him alone, Trev," sighed Scott, coming to my rescue. Trevor rolled his eyes and grabbed his best friend by the shoulder, giving him a noogie.

"Leave him alone, Trev," he mimicked.

"Ow, hey, watch the hair!" hissed Scott as they both started to playfully wrestle.

They wrestled and almost got run over by a car. The car that sped past us started honking angrily, and Charlie and I pulled them back to the sidewalk. Trevor burst into laughter while Scott scolded him for not paying attention.

"Oh, come on, we allneed a near-death experience to live." Trevor smiled.

"Guys, stop fighting," frowned Charlie, trying to separate them. But instead of breaking them apart, he got stuck in-between their fight and started to cry for help as his small figure was trapped between two giants who continued to wrestle.

"DESY, HELP ME! I CAN'T BREATHE!" he shrieked.

I let out an exasperated sigh, yanking Trevor off of Scott and freeing poor little Charlie who waddled towards me, hugging my arm and murmuring in a dazed voice. "Never again."

I patted his head.

"So are you going to tell us what happened?" asked Trevor, straightening his wrinkled shirt.

"You're not going to stop asking until I tell you, are you?"

"Nope!" he said with a cheeky smile.

Not having much of a choice, I ended up telling the three of them what happened in the halls and they all stared at me with wide eyes. Of course, I didn't mention what happened in the office or anything about Arthur.

"You called the Class Prince a twat-faced bimbo?" Trevor wheezed. "No wonder he looked so pissed! No one's ever disrespected him like that, not behind his back, and definitely not to his face."

He put his firm hand on my shoulder and gave me a solitary nod. "You, sir, have earned my highest level of respect."

I rolled my eyes, shrugging his hand off.

"He probably hates me." Not that I cared or anything.

"Well, at least he didn't hurt you," he chuckled.

"Hurt me?" I scoffed. As if that privileged, rich kid could actually throw a punch.

"Oh, you didn't know?" asked Scott. I slowly furrowed my brows.

"Know what?"

"Ivan is a boxing prodigy. He's just as good as a professional boxer," he smiled. "He could've knocked you out clean."