Chapter ₁ ₂

SUIT LADY

"ι wιѕн yoυ coυld ѕee мe aѕ мore тнan jυѕт a ғrιend"

Peters POV

After waving goodbye to Gracie I focused on the task at hand, finding the bad guys and stopping them.

I really want to impress Mr Stark to show him that I want to be more that just a friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man, I want to be a real hero.
I mean of course I want to impress Gracie too because it'll make me look so heroic and cool and hopefully she'll swoon and jump into my arms and give me a massive hug and maybe a sweet ki- WOAH WOAH WOAH slow down Peter! Anyone would think that you have a crush on her like...no we've been friends since, we'll forever.

I shake my head furiously trying to rid myself of the thought of me liking Gracie, I mean yeah she's attractive and smart and beautiful with those dark brown locks and those plump lips and her smile that makes my heart race, them chocolate brown eyes that I get lost in when I talk to her...WHAT AM I SAYING! I DON'T LIKE HER..I like Liz! Right? RIGHT!

I put on my mask only to be greeted by a female voice. "Good evening Peter" the woman said.

"Erm H-Hello?" This is totally weird it's like a talking conscience. But for now she'll have to be called 'Suit lady' since I don't know her name and I really don't have the time to give her one.

"Congratulations on completing your rigorous training wheels protocol and gaining access to your suits full capabilities" the nice suit lady said. Why is the suit talking, this is SO weird!

"Erm...thank you..."
"Where would you like to take me tonight" she makes it sound like a date!

"I a-a put a tracker on someone...he's a bad guy" I concluded.

"Tracker located" my vision was then blocked by a X-ray vision of the city as the suit lady showed me where the guy with the tracker was. WOAH THIS SUIT IS SO AWESOME!

I then set of towards my destination.

"As long as I make it back for the Decathlon it's fine!"

—————

My head began to throb as I sat up groggily. It feels like I'm hungover and I've got a bowling ball in my brain pulling me back to the floor. UGGGHHH.

I then thought on to what happened. I found the guys, they were in a van. My suit has way to many web options that I couldn't control them properly making me look like a complete Noob who doesn't know the controls to a video game.

If grace saw me do that she would have laughed her butt off, Ned too.

Then I saw a man with a metal bird suit and we started to fight. Until I lost my balance and fell into the van through a portal type thing and knocked myself unconscious.

Great Peter! Just Great!

"You appear to have mild concussion" Suit lady said.

Once my head stopped throbbing and I could concentrate I slowly began to stand up making sure to hold onto the sides of the crates in the truck for balance. Once I was stable enough I began to look around...where am I?

"Where am I right now?" I asked aloud

"I'm not sure, the container walls are hindering my sensors"

I immediately thought of the worst case scenario.

"Wait a minute" I whisper "they must have hijacked the truck and taken me to their evil lair...ok suit lady were gonna have to fight our way out of this one"