Chapter ₉

SUPER SLEEPOVER

"yoυ are мy вeѕт ғrιend, мy нυмan dιary and мy oтнer нalғ. yoυ мean тнe world тo мe. ι love yoυ"

Ned was talking to the chess club while I was stood round the corner looking out for peter to come back.

I quickly hid myself behind the wall putting by hand over Neds mouth to silence him. I put my finger to my lips telling him to be quiet and pointed round the wall. He nodded understanding, we both then peeked round the corner as we watched the two men exit the school. Ned and I simultaneously let out a sign of relief.

Around 1 minuet after they left peter poked his head out of the room checking left and right to see the bad guys.

"They've gone peter" I whisper shouted coming out of my hiding place behind the wall dragging Ned out too.
Peter then walked towards Ned and I motioning us to go in a secluded area where no one could listen in "I put a tracker on one of the guys so we can see where they're going, come to my apartment tonight so we can keep tabs on where they are. I doubt Aunt May would mind if you guys slept over like old times"

"I'll have to ask Aunt Jenny but yeah sure, sounds fun!"
"I'm in, obviously" Ned said excitedly.

"Ok cool meet me at my house 30 minuets after school"

Peter's House

"This is so awesome" I commented watching the holographic screen that Ned was holding. I was currently sat on the bottom bunk as Ned was sat on the floor next to me, peter then came and joined me sitting on the bed but not before brushing his hand on top of mine when he went to sit down. This caused me to blush and push some hair behind my ear, smirking to myself.

"I know right" Peter checked the screen as Ned kept playing with it. "They're in Brooklyn".

This eventually continued on all night.
Snaking.
Checking the tracker.
Snaking/ sleeping.
Tracker.
Napping.

That was basically the routine, during this I decided that I'd let the boys have an all nightier but a girl needs her beauty sleep so I told the boys I was going to go to sleep and just heading to the bathroom to brush my teeth, take my makeup off, take out my contacts and change my clothes.
I took my bag into the bathroom and cleaned myself up, putting my specks on pulling out my only clean PJ's that I own that isn't currently dirty.

I was kinda nervous to wear it but I guess it'll have to do, plus it's not like they're gonna see under the covers so they'll be fine...

I peeked through the door to see Peter and Ned still looking at the holographic map I took a deep breath and walked in quickly and shutting the door

What I didn't realise is I accidentally shut the door quite loudly making them both turn to look at me.

Both of them were staring at me intensely. "What?" I asked.
They quickly looked back at the hologram too embarrassed to look at me. Ned and peters face held a deep blush that spread all the way to their ears, causing me to hurriedly make my way to the bed and got under the covers.

"Nice shorts Gracie" Ned commented. I gave him a small smile and a thumbs up "thanks Ned". Peter still refused to turn to look at me even when I'm under the covers which made me question why he was acting this way? We've been friends since we were 11, obviously our bodies are going to change...like Peters abs.....

"Where are they now?" I yawned turning on my side to face the guys with my head resting on the pillow all snuggled up.

"Leaving Jersey" Ned replied "Wake me up when they stop please" I asked kindly, turning over and letting my mind be overcome by darkness.

*BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, BEEP*

I sleepily reached over and slammed my hand trying to turn the alarm clock off only to hit something materialistic.

I opened my eyes and saw Spider-Man...or his mask. I screamed pushing myself to the back of the bunk bed. This made the masked figure and Peter scream too which lead to us all screaming at each other. The figure in the Spider-Man mask turned out to be Ned which earned him a hard slap for scaring the heck out of me!

"Ned you freaking idiot, you scared the hell out of me! And turn that beeping off it's annoying!" I growled.
As you can tell I'm not a morning person..at all.

Ned did what I said and grabbed the Hologram still wearing the Spider-Man mask that nearly gave me a heart attack moments ago. "They stopped-"

Peter hung from the ceiling upside down like a...spider....

"Welll nooo" I sassed pulling myself out of bed to sit next to Ned. I pulled up my top to make sure that my boobs didn't end up flashing the boys, because that would be humiliating and I'd probably end up fleeing the country for life.

Any who I rubbed my face and eyes to get rid of the sleepiness and to wake myself up. "Maryland?"
"What's there?"
"I mean I don't know...evil lair?" Peter questioned.

"They have a lair?!"

"Dude a gang with alien guns run by a guy with wings...yeah they have a lair!"

"Great"
"Badass"

My comment was more sarcastic whereas Ned's was more amazed but laid off cool.

"The only thing standing in your way is how you're gonna get to Maryland when it's 300 miles away?" I asked smartly.

Ned and Peter looked at each other in thought but then simultaneously turned to the Academic Decathlon poster, posted on peters wall.

"Not to far from D.C." Peter looked towards me waiting for my approval, knowing that he liked to have it.

"Looks like we're going to Washington"