Harry X Ginny (X Cho)

Ginny was sitting beside the one and only, Harry Potter, Harry liked Ginny and had some... very dirty thoughts about her most.. some.... ALL OF THR TIME, and he got hard almost everytime he saw her and then he had to jerk off in the bathroom or under the school desk into his sock that he carried around jut in case, but today was different.....
Ginny had seen his boner and got turned on for she had felt the same way about him , she felt her panties get wet..

Harry placed one hand on Ginnys Inner Thigh and slid up to her wet pussy he got harder by the second, Harry rubbed ginnys clit and she almost moaned in the middle of class then harry stuck a finger in and pumped in and out she whispered ' Two More' now harry had three fingers pumping in ginny and she came all over his hand then the bell rang and they all left and ginny did too and winked at him on the way out. Harry was last to pack up along with Cho Chang, his dick was still Rock Hard,  Harry stood up with his bag on his back and cho kissed him he kissed back and it turned into a heated makeout...

Cho took off harrys bag off him not breaking the makeout and then they stripped and went back to kissing, Harry was in boxers and cho in a bra and panties, Harry got harder looking at this, Harry then picked cho up and seated her on one of the desks makingout like animals, he took off his boxers as cho took off her panties and harry unhooked her bra.

The table was the right height that harry could stick his dick inside her and thrust, so he did and she moaned like anything, then harry climbed on top of her and thrusted so hard in her she moaned his name about 20 times harry felt sooo good and finally she came all over his dick and balls and it was such a nice feeling he kept thrusting and before he came cho got him to lay down and she deep throated his dick and went as fast as she could so he wouldnt come inside her because she didnt want a baby, this felt better to harry and he moaned her name so loudly and then unexpecdedly came on her face! They both got dressed and walked to their next class not saying a word about this again...

Harry was horny for the rest of the day, he wanted to have more sex, it felt so good with Cho although he wished it were Ginny, 'Cho didnt do anything and Ginny would probably do some kinky shit...' thought harry,

In Charms Class Harry sat at the back of the room and guess who sat next to him.... ginny Weasley
'Time to re-pay you potter' she said, harry got another boner.

Charms class was always loud and everyone sat at the front to see the fairies and frogs and ladybugs. Ginny and harry got under the desk ginny took off her panties but not her skirt but harry took off his trousers and boxers, Ginny handed him a condom and he put it on then they made out while ginny was on top straddaling him, ginny then bobbed up and down on his dick and he lay back like a king and took it all, he felt so so good she smirked at him , he had his eyes closed in pleasure. Then ginny went faster and he moaned a little and then she went so fast that she started to moan but bit her lip and finally harry Came all over ginny and him made out and harry put back on his pants and underwear feeling great!

He was hard again sitting beside ginny and she helped him out by giving him a hand job and when Flitwick wasnt looking she deep throated his dick, he tried his best hot to moan but when everyone left he moaned ginny got on top and bobbed again and he moaned his heart out then Harry said 'Wanna try it doggie style?' And ginny bit her lip and winked.

Ginny was on all fours and harry was bent over her in her vagina his ballsack hitting against her but cheeks and she moaned then she lay down on her stomach harrys penis in her and he pulled her by the legs bavk and fourth and came when she did.