11. We found her

"Theo, what are you doing?" I ask when I see him taking his shirt off "I'm taking my shirt off," he responds. "No shit Sherlock," I exclaim as I turn my body to face him, trying not to look at his abs.
"It's kinda hot in here," he informs and not in a flirty way which is a little weird and not only that but, "It's Autumn," I point out looking at him with an eyebrow raised.

"I know, but I don't feel cold, like at all," he tries to explain and as I'm about to lay the back of my hand on his forehead, he stops me.
"Werewolves don't get fevers," he says, putting my hand back down. "But you're a Chimera, maybe it's different for you," I inform. "I haven't had a fever since-" he speaks up, halting mid-sentence as if trying to put his thoughts together. "The Dread Doctors," he finishes and I feel like he's keeping something from me, but I decide not to ask him.
It probably has something to do with the Dread Doctors using him as their lab rat.
"It could have something to do with-," he starts, but gets interrupted by a phone ringing and I turn my gaze to see my phone lighting up.
"It's Scott," I inform before grabbing the phone from my desk and answering it.
"We found her," Scott informs before I can even open my mouth to greet him.
"Monroe?" I question, sharing a look with Theo. "Theo's sister," Scott responds and Theo looks terrified.
"We'll be right there," I inform before saying my goodbyes and hanging up.
As I'm about to tell Theo to come, he's already on his feet, putting his shirt back on.
We walk to his truck and get in.
"You sure you don't need a jacket?" I ask and he nods before driving off.

"Where is she?" Theo questions as soon as he steps into the McCall residence.
"She's at the Sheriff station," Scott responds and Theo looks at him wide-eyed but before he can leave, Scott grabs him by the arm, pulling him back.
"Can you just calm down for a second and talk to me?" Scott asks and Theo is visibly annoyed.
"Look, no matter how 'evil' I was and how many people I hurt or killed," Theo says, pulling away from Scott's grip "My sister is a thousand times worse," he adds.
"What does that have to do with her being in a cell?" Scott asks.
"The officers could be dead by now," Theo responds and I share a look with Scott wordlessly agreeing to hurry up before getting into Scott's jeep.
"What makes you think they could be dead?" Scott asks as he drives to the station.
"If you guys are right, Cammie managed to kidnap me in broad daylight I might add, she wiped my memories, gave me Tracy's and Josh's powers back and she managed to hide my scent for days," Theo explains, "Not only that, but she also managed to disappear for eight years," he informs "How do you think she did that?" he questions, shooting Scott a look.

When we enter the station we breathe in relief to see that everyone is okay.
"She hasn't said anything," Stiles says as he appears out of seemingly nowhere, guiding us to the cells.
"It suits you," Theo informs, that's when I notice the badge Stiles has on his jacket.
"Thank you," Stiles says, shooting Theo a small smile and I shoot Theo a questioning look, very aware that he used to have a crush on Stiles and he just shrugs.
"She also hasn't moved at all since she got here," Stiles explains as he swipes a card to open the door.
As soon as Theo steps into the room, Cammie lifts her head up, looking straight at her brother with a smile on her face.
"Hello Brother,"

"Aren't you gonna say 'hello'?" Cammie questions as she stands up, walking closer to the the bars, her eyes never leaving Theo, following his every movement.
"What do you want Cammie?" Theo questions, trying to keep his act together.
"No need to be rude," she says with a pout.
"Why don't you introduce me to your friends?" she asks, tilting her head and giving me a once over. "You know what?" she chimes, her gaze back at Theo "Scratch that last part...why don't you introduce me to your boyfriend?" she questions looking back at me and I share a look with Theo.
"Stay away from him," he says, glaring at her "Or what?" she questions before her gaze wanders down to Theo's hand.
She looks back up at him, her head tilted slightly with a look that says 'you wouldn't dare,' and I'm pretty sure there's a hint of fear in her eyes.
I look down at Theo's hand to see sparks emerging from it.
"Theo," I half-whisper, walking closer to him and managing to get his attention.
He notices the worry in my eyes and looks down at his hand, his facial expression shows that he's just as surprised as we are.
He tries to make it stop, but he doesn't know how, instead he tries to ignore it and focuses back on his sister.
"Why did you come back after eight years?" Theo questions and from the corner of my eye I can see Stiles taking notes while Scott is just listening.
"I assumed you put it all together by now," she responds, shooting him a glance and Theo frowns, trying to figure out what she's implying.
A few seconds later Theo's face goes back to normal as if everything is making sense now.
"You never left," he speaks up, "Bingo," she replies with a smile on her face.
"What?" I breathe out before looking at Theo.
"Did you know she was here all this time?" Scott questions before I get the chance to.
I can hear the disappointment in his voice. "Something like that," Theo informs shooting us a quick apologetic look before turning back to his sister.
"I've been having this weird feeling lately, but I only realized it had something to do with my sister when I saw the video," he explains before shooting Cammie a look I can't read and making his way to the exit.
"You can't run away forever you know that," Cammie speaks up as we follow Theo and he stops at the door, turning around to look at her "I'm not running. Not anymore," he informs before opening the door.
The last thing we hear is Cammie saying "You can't hide from him, he knows where you are,".
"Who was she talking about?" I ask "Who is 'he'?" I add and he doesn't respond my question, instead he pecks me on the lips saying that he'll be right back before grabbing Scott by the wrist and dragging him away from earshot.
As I'm about to go after them, Stiles stops me "Let him be," he says "He'll tell you eventually," he adds before returning to his duties while I just look at the entrance of the station.