"OH THANK YOU!" Elijah exclaimed throwing his hands up. 

He knew Isabelle wouldn't just kill off so many people, so obviously it was a sleep spell and for that, he was extremely grateful. 

The blaring noise from the speakers and the idiocy of his brothers was making his head burst in pain.

 He couldn't even understand how could people possibly dance to that noise–yeah, he refused to call it music.

"Now, you both–" Isabelle said pointing a finger at Niklaus and Kol, "are coming with us." She said in authority causing Niklaus to pout while Kol grinned mischievously.

"I'll come only if you catch me!" Saying this, Kol vamp sped out of the place causing Niklaus to start laughing and Isabelle to shriek in anger, tugging at the roots of her hair. Elijah rubbed his temple in annoyance.

"I'll get him." He said, before speeding behind Kol, leaving Isabelle with Niklaus.

"I'm never letting you have vodka with tequila again, Nik." Isabelle affirmed causing him to nod in fake obedience as he put up his thumbs in an 'good-job' manner. Isabelle glared at him, before taking a seat on a nearby bar-stool.

"Izzy, I'm this bored

"Izzy, I'm this bored..." Niklaus whined dragging the last word and spreading his arms to tell her how bored he was.

"Come and sit here." Isabelle said in a stern tone, pointing at the seat beside her, causing him to stick his lower lip out as he walked towards her with his head hung low, like an obedient child who just got scolded.

But before she realized what was happening, Niklaus began to vamp speed away from her, in the opposite direction that Kol did. 

Groaning, she sped towards him and snapped his neck before he could run out of sight.

Just as his hybrid body fell to the ground, Elijah came in carrying Kol's body on his shoulders. 

They exchanged helpless sighs before Isabelle dragged Niklaus' limp body by his hand, over the bodies of other sleeping people. Elijah followed behind her.

They put both the Mikaelson brothers in the back–seat before taking their seats on the front. Isabelle looked at Elijah with a tired expression marking her beautiful face.

"We're never letting them drink again!" She spoke, shuddering, making him shake his head.

"Never in a million years." Mumbling this, he started the engine as he made his way to their hotel.