Life...is very mysterious

Sorry for being so lazy...for 4 years...hehe

Also i realized my English three years ago was horrendous. I'm feel disturbed and frankly, attacked as i read through this fanfic once again to reminiscence. So I'm fixing some stuff...I'm also aware it's still not amazing but i don't have a beta reader so meh.

----------
Chapter 1

On a fine (so u say) morning, a certain teal-haired YOUNG MAN woke up lazily as usual with his unruly bed hair and nonchalant attitude only to find himself staring into the mirror, questioning whether he was truly awake yet. Why is he doing so? Good question! Because what should've have been his reflection staring back at him, it was instead a young girl who was quite a carbon copy of him...just...you know...a girl.

Well, putting aside his forever blank expression, SHE turned out to be a very decent looking girl.

From top to bottom...eye candy. Teal hair that cascaded down her back in subtle waves, dainty hands and legs that could be classified as chibi (but she'll probably kill you if you said that), heart shaped face, a button nose and rosy pink lips. basically...eye candy.

Being quite a expressionless young man, she didn't freak out as badly as you'd think, but she was still a tad bit surprised. (Like slight widening of the eye or i don't know, use your imagination or something)

Kuroko being a sensible person, before deciding to get answers, she decided to get clothes to wear.

Who else to turn to other than the lovable Momoi-chan. (Who happens to have way too much clothes, cute and otherwise)

A sigh and a beep later, a voice saying hello was heard from the phone.

Kuroko : Good Morning, Momoi-san. I was wondering if you could lend me some clothes...

Momoi : Tetsu-kun! Of course I can! Do u want me to bring sports clot-

Kuroko : I meant female clothing, please.

Momoi : Um... Tetsu-kun. W-why would you need female clothing...?

Kuroko : No reason, Momoi-san. Would you please be so kind as to bring the clothes to my apartment.

Momoi : Oh o-okay, Tetsu-kun...I'll be there in 10 minutes.

*Doorbell noise* (I don't know what it sounds like)

Kuroko head over to the front door to greet his guest.

"Please come in", Kuroko said as she opened the door, leading Momoi to the living room.

"Here you go, Tet-", Momoi said, rummaging through her bag for the clothes before handing it to Kuroko.

"Ano...Are you Kuroko's relative?", Momoi exclaimed as she looked finally took a good look at Kuroko.

Kuroko sighed, "It's me. Kuroko Tetsuya..."

1...

2...

3...

"WHAT??!!! W-what happen to you??? Why are you a g-girl???!!! How is that even possible?!"

"I can explain...", Kuroko said and then she thought about it...

"Actually I can't"

"B-but Tetsu-kun......I mean Tetsu-...chan? Our trip is in 10 minutes...and you're a girl? What are we suppose to do?"

"First of all, calm down, second of all, don't call me Tetsu-chan, Third of all, I know and I don't have a choice", Kuroko said calmly.

"Hm...what to do now? We were all suppose to meet at the train station in about 10 minutes", Momoi thought really hard about it but...