Oh, It's You

Sebastian POV

Flashback to cliffhanger

I was about to walkout when I heard a rap at the window. I looked out to see what it was, and seeing nothing I opened the window and stuck my head out. What I saw made me want to puke.

Standing outside, a figure looked me in the eye, sending a shiver of disgust down my spine.

"It's been a while, Sebastian."

End flashback

I gasped. I couldn't believe who it was. The man standing outside the window was none other then...

JUSTIN BEIBER

Lol no jk it's Claude we all saw that coming

"Um what are you doing in MY master's home? Go away you creepy man," I told Claude, with his stupid looks.

Claude glared back at me, "I'm not gonna take your master from you like I did in the not canon season 2. Besides Obama was a terrible President, I love Trump more."

I gasped. How could this be? Here I was, meeting a Trump supporter for the first time. It was a horrifying moment.

"Well, you can leave and take your dumb glasses to the White House. Sis good bye." I then shut the window, closed the curtains, and started sister sipping my tea because wow, what a moment.

I had to tell Obama that the Republicans found his house. This wasn't a good sign. Not at all.

When I got to my master's living room, where he was sitting, I saw something terrible on the news.

———————

A/N: hi this is late but I don't care have a great day :)