The News

A/N: yeah this is very late but here you go.

Sebastian POV

I saw something terrible on the news.

The Arby's 2 for $1 was sold out in my area. Oh woe is me!

Obama-chan was sitting in front of the TV, tears sliding down his face. He looked at me, sadly, and asked, "Seb, how am I supposed to get my curly fries now?"

"Oh Obama," I replied, as I walked up to him to caress his kawaii cheeks, "we will just have to get Burger King for the day."

We went to Burger King, and ordered the number 15 with foot fungus. It was a delicious meal, and luckily Obama-chan seemed to be in better spirits.

I looked up into his beautiful chocolate brown eyes, and said, "Obama-chan, there is something I must ask you." He nodded.

I got up, pulled a box out of my pocket, and got in both knees like Shane Dawson so I look like an absolute fool.

"Will you be the Jimin to my Taehyung? The brick to my Jason? The gun to my republican? The snake to my Voldemort? The tax evasion to my Jeff Bezos? Will you marry me, Obama-chan?"

Obama gasped as I opened the box to reveal a blue-red swirled ring pop, "YES SENPAI OMG I LOVE YOU SO MUCH SARANGHAE!1!1!"

The people around us clapped at how romantic this was. As we embraced, our hearts went doki doki doki, and our eyes sparkled like an anime girl looking at a dog.

We went home after this, and began to polan the wedding.