Ⓒнαρтєя тωσ

"Et faciet princeps in occursum daemonium familiâ ortum, ita in infernum. Aut prodesse ei qui daemonium salvificem mundum vel quod in fine causa est."
~ 🥀 ~

When school was over he walked home with me. On the way, I saw my ex, Trafalgar Law. He's a demon too, that's how I know they exist. Kid looked at him and growled like a dog to a burglar.

"Hey (Y,n), whose your mutt."

"Trafalgar."

"Eustass."

They growled at each other.

"Dang you hate him even more than me."

"(Y,n) I'm sorry."

"Your sorry? You fucked my best friend and all you say is sorry? I need more than that Law, I deserve more."

"Yes I know I just, I couldn't let us keep going you would only get hurt."

"I can protect myself now Law."

"What do you mean?"

"She's a demon."

Law growled. "You kissed her?!? That wasn't supposed to happen you have no idea what you have just done."

"I think I did a great job of making you angry, so I'm happy."

"You knew I was a demon?"

"Yes."

"Then why didn't I change when we kissed?"

"You two kissed?" Kid asked.

Law ignored him. "You need a kiss from someone born and raised in Hell. I was born there but not raised, Kid on the other hand was both born and raised down there unlike most demons."

"Why aren't most demons raised there?"

"Too traumatic, that place can leave even Satan himself scared."

"Wow, I can't imagine what you went through down there Kid."

"Don't try to..."

"Well we have to get home, goodbye Law..."

"Bye."

Kid and I walked back home together. When we got there he sat on the sofa and turned on the t.v., putting on insidious 2. I went to make popcorn, when it was done I sat down beside him.

"So what's up with you and Trafalgar?"

"He's my ex."

"You actually dated that creep."

"Believe it or not, ya I did, and maybe for some stupid reason I still like him."

"You do?!?"

"Ya, can we drop it."

"Was he good in bed?"

"The fuck?!?!"

"It's just a question!!"

"I wouldn't know, I'm a virgin."

I put my hands over my mouth after saying that, who knows what he could do to me.

"Virgin?"

I slowly nodded.

"Well then I can garenty I will be better than him."

"No."

"Hm?"

"For One, if I gave you my virginity I'd probably die from the size, and for two, im saving myself for some one special."

"The size?"

"I can probably say considering how much bulkier, and larger you are than me, I would probably snap like a twig."

"What if im not large in that area?"

"I seriously doubt that."

"Then you would be right. Want me to prove it?"

"No, perv."

He chuckled.

"I like you, your life is very intriguing."

I blushed, he just chuckled again.

"Whatever I'm gonna take a shower."

I got up and went to the bathroom. I started the water and took off my clothes, getting in the shower and letting the warm water run down my body. My mind started to wonder to what it would be like, losing my virginity to him.

"Ready."

I nodded.

Slowly he pushed inside me with his giant cock. The pain was unbearable, it felt like I was being ripped in two. He kept going not waiting for me to adjust, it hurt. Soon however, the pain stopped and it was only pleasure. The monster above me was making me all hot and bothered after just making me go through immense pain, I loved it.....

I blushed harder than ever, wondering why I would ever think something like that. I heard the door the open, and chuckling after.

"Your actually thinking about it."

"Sh-shut up, and get out of here I'm naked!!"

"I know." He smirked.

I tried covering myself with the curtain. He just laughed.

"Would you get out already!!!!"

"Nah I like the view right here."

"Ugh!"

I ignored him and continued with my shower. Once done I grabbed my towel, staying behind the curtain, wrapped it around me, then got out. He wasn't in there anymore so I removed the towel, put on a bra, underwear, and a shirt, that was white so it immediately went see through. I groaned and looked at myself in the mirror.

"I wonder...."

I squished my tits together to see if it would make them look bigger. Then Kid walked in again.

"Having fun?" He smirked.

"Get out ya perv!!"

Later that day, my mom was home from work and she asked kid if he was gonna stay for the night.

"Ya, I actually don't have anywhere to stay at the moment so I was gonna ask if I could stay here for the time being."

"Of course you can sleep in (Y,n)'s room with her. Just don't do anything I wouldn't do."

"What wouldn't you do." I rolled my eyes.

"Exactly dear, your 18 and almost out of highschool, I do want grandchildren you know."

"I'm sorry, but its impossible for me to help with that wish Mrs. (L,n)." He said.

I was curious now.

"Oh I'm sorry dear are you infertile?"

"In a way, yes."

"Well even if you can't give me grandchildren, you would be a perfect match for my little (Y,n). Be careful though, she used to be quite the demon when she was little."

"You have no idea..." Kid and I said in unison.

"Hey mom has the new Fifty Shades come out yet?"

"Of course just go to the movie website it should be in HD by now."

I grabbed the laptop, put on fifty shades, and connected the HDMI cord to the t.v., then I sat back down on the sofa as it started.

Half way through the movie my eyes turned violet. Kid noticed and smirked. He forced me to look at him, his hand caressing my cheek, thumb rubbing just under my right eye. He grabbed my hand and dragged me up stairs before my mom could see. When we got there I had pinned him to the wall....