Ⓒнαρтєя σиє

"Et faciet princeps in occursum daemonium familiâ ortum, ita in infernum. Aut prodesse ei qui daemonium salvificem mundum vel quod in fine causa est."
~ 🥀 ~

Darkness...

So much darkness...

I couldn't see two feet in front of me...

I saw a light...

I went to it...

It was a room, with a man chained up in the middle...

"H-hello?" My voice echoed.

His smirk was large and terrifying...

"A human, in Hell?"He rasped.

"Hell?"

"Do you know where you are human?"

I shook my head.

"You are in Hell."

"How?"

"I am curious of that as well." He inquired.

I heard yelling in the distance.

"They are coming for you, quick I can get you out if you just make a deal with me."

"I'm not making a deal with a demon, I'll find my own way out."

"No human has ever entered Hell and survived, I suggest you make the deal Human." He spat.

"Why so you can betray the deal in the end?"

"When I make deals I keep to them."

"Promise?"

"Yes."

"Fine demon, I shall make a deal with you that you get me out of here and not try to kill me and betray me afterwards."

"And I human, I make a deal with you that you set me free of these chains and I will get you out of Hell."

"So how do we seal it?"

The yells were closer.

He smirked. "We leave our marks on each other."

"H-how?!?"

"A hickey or a very salivated kiss." His smirk widened.

"Nope goodbye I'll take my chances otherwise."

"So you would rather die than kiss me."

"Uugghh, well at least your not ugly."

I got closer to him, I leaned downed to his hight, and slowly our lips touched. The kiss was slow but rough at the same time as something inside me changed I grew horns and my hands changed as well, I felt different.

We were still kissing but he was no longer chained

We were still kissing but he was no longer chained. His hands were on my hips, and I raised mine to his hair. My body was tiny compared to his, it was like I could be squashed like a bug at any second, I was small and frail. He was not a bad kisser though, in fact he was an amazing kisser. His tongue reached it's way to mine, and we started a war, it was won by him however.

Soon the kiss ended and I was back in my room no longer hearing the screaming echos of hell. Being down there was terrifying, I don't ever wanna go back.

"(Y,n) wake up you'll be late for school, your friend came to take you!"

"My friend?" I questioned no one in particular.

I got up, got dressed, did my hair, and went downstairs to see Him.

"What are you doing here?!?"

"I came to walk you to school."

My mom left the room after that.

"Our deal is done you shouldn't be here."

"I'm interested in you human, or can you still be called that?"

"Yes that's what I am."

"Apparently not, in Hell you were just another demon."

"Shut your mouth I don't wanna think about that! I am a human, nothing else."

"You can avoid it all you want, but you cant hide from the truth."

"I'm leaving..."

I left the house after that, he followed, even though I didn't want him too. I decided to just ignore him and go to school. When I got there I got tons of looks a lot of them being jealous looks of hatred. My eyes turned red at the thought of them. Everyone looked a little scared.

"Shit."

He dragged me into the school and to one of the faculty closets.

"What?"

"You need to watch your emotions."

"Why?"

"A demons eyes change depending on the emotion they are feeling. Red for anger, green for envy or jealousy, hazel for happy, and so on. You need to be more careful."

"Alright..."

We walked out of the closet, everyone was at their lockers and saw us leave the closet together. They stared, I wanted to cower from this kind of attention but I couldn't let my eyes change so instead I pretend nothing happend. I wouldn't be lying, technically nothing happened. I just walked to class and ignored people. When I got there I sat down, that demon who's name I still don't know was stopped by the teacher though.

"And who might you be?"

"I am Eustass Kid, I am the new transfer student. You will let me sit next that girl over there."

"Hello Eustass, you can sit next to (L,n) over there."

"Thank you."

She nodded.

He came and sat next to me.

"So Eustass huh?"

"So (L,n) huh?"

I giggled. "Call me (Y,n)."

"Only if you call me Kid."

"Deal."

"Deal?" He smirked.

I frowned. "Not that kind of deal, perv."

He chuckled.

Soon after, class had ended, and it was time for lunch.

"What are you doing in highschool, you look so young." He asked.

"I'm actually the oldest in that last class we just had."

"Oh really, then why are you so tiny."

"I take that word as an insult you know."

"And?"

I sighed. "I don't know I'm just small okay. I want to be bigger and have big tits and be attractive but I just can't. That's not how the world works."

"Oh? Well I can say from experience, your other side has some very nice tits." He whispered in my ear.

I blushed and tried to ignore him...