You're beautiful ♡

Chapter:8

Luke's POV:
I was on cloud nine! Freaking cloud nine as I walked into the school building.
First thing's first
My mind told me as I nodded and walked over to her locker and quickly slipped in the small red note. I had used the lyrics from the song you're beautiful by James Blunt

You’re beautiful, you’re beautiful  You’re beautiful, it’s true I saw your face in a crowded place And I don’t know what to do

I actually had no clue as to what to do... She was the most amazing girl I had ever laid my eyes on and I guess I'll ever lay eyes on.

I sat with the boys, including ashton at 11 am at the lunch table. My notebook opened, lying in the middle of the table. My hands in my hair, tugging in frustration and my eyes not leaving the words I had written as my mind tried rhyming and joining words.
"My mind's blank!"
Michael exclaimed
"When's it not"
I shot back making Michael roll his eyes
"You're such an ass"
"And you're such a dick"
"Well at least mine's bigger"
"Fuck you mate"
"Nah I'd rather fuck a dead cat"
This went on and on and on till rang for the next period and we walked to class.

As school ended I walked out with my two friends, ashton was supposed to join us but then he got a call from his mum saying he had to pick up his you get siblings from school so he parted ways with us.

I had hoped to see her again at the park but mum didn't let me. She said i needed to do my homework as she had gotten a call from my teacher saying I hadn't done it. So my chances of meeting her went down the drain.

I was known as the player in school as you already know and if someone found out I was crushing over a girl, I wouldn't hear the end of it. But she just had this spell cast over me that I couldn't seem to break, nor do I want to break it.

People say that once you get to know your crush, they're nothing like how you would want them, either their personality is bad or you don't like the  way they talk and shit like that but I knew xandra, my xandra, my princess was perfect, I just knew she was perfect for me and I was perfect for her and we'd be perfect together.

2 days to go...

A/N:
I'm so Sorry It's short and late, I want to make the chapters less boring and I'm out of ideas.