FOL × TGR EXTENDED SUMMARY •• A/N

#FalloutLove
#TheGangRape
© meichaitry_hiDDen-U

Frayne Katris Fuenacier or simple 'Rayne' is not always the sarcastic bitch with a temper comparable to a ticking bomb. But just like any character in a similar storyline, there is a reason why she became such a temper tantrum person. Anyone could guess, maybe it has something to do with the past and indeed it has.

Rayne has a horrible past. A past she can't get over that it still haunts her to this day.

Her sister died because of a dreadful incident; an incident that if she was given a time machine to go back in time, she would take her place. But her life isn't like that of Marty Mcfly's in 'Back to the Future' movies. She can't go back in time to change what already happened. She can't bring her beloved sister's life.

This is the reason why everything changed--including her. She isolated herself from everyone, altering her personality to cold and distant and doesn't even want to be cold her old nickname again. Just like a popped bubble, she made the old her disappear.

To some, it may be a petty reason for her to just change like that. But anyone in her place will result to creating walls to themselves as defense mechanism to prevent something harmful from happening again. It's what she did, and she's already created a whole new version of herself.

But just like every story, it wouldn't last.

I don't know if your guess is good as mine about a certain character appearing, but destiny will become a bitch again to either bring them together or break them apart. And it's either to help her get over her past to be able to forget and release her guilt, or be in a situation like history repeating itself.

** +++ ** +++ **

She was this girl with no care about the world...
The girl who would beat you up if you piss her off ...
The girl who keeps to herself the burden of the past ...
The girl who doesn't give a shit if she was misunderstood ...

She was my girl ...

And the way her eyes brighten when she smiles ...
The way she absently holds my hand when she gets nervous ...
The way she glares at me every time I stare at her for a long time ...
The way her lips tigten and her eyes turn to slits when she gets angry ...
The way everyone stumbles in fear when she explodes...
The way she defies and fights me for everything ...

Her threats ... her tantrums ... her warfreak antics ... her secretiveness ... I miss it.

Everything about her is like a void in my heart now.

I miss her ... so damn much.

But I betrayed her ... and now she's gone.

---------- ----------- ---------

"Your sorry will not change everything. It will not bring her back."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

DISCLAIMER:
This written work of Fiction is licensed for you personal enjoyment only. This may not be copied, edited, resold, or whatever by any means to other people, to any sites or wherever! If you would like to share this work with another person, please don't own it as if it's yours. There's this word CREDIT, just FYI.
With due respect to the writer and owner, PLEASE NO PLAGIARISM!

'Coz if dare, i will not just hunt your asses down but I will also go psycho on you, break your face and body before we'll see each other in court! Gets? 😁🤔

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
I know you've notice the change of the title from THE GANG RAPE to FALLOUT LOVE.

I wasn't actually planning on changing it before updating all the edited/rewritten chapters but i was shocked with the amount of people assuming that this story is a Literal RAPE victim story told by the Female Lead character.

There's a reason why the former title is THE TITLE. Sure, there are things like brutality, violence, and tragedy on the story but the WHOLE of it doesn't really revolve around the word RAPE itself.

Anyway, sana po basahin niyo pa rin kahit maraming na-disappoint na hindi all-out SPG scenes about "Gang Rape" ang tungkol sa kwento. 😂 But there will be upcoming surprises, don't worry. 😁

PS.
Additional A/N will be added w/o prior notice. Just take note that this story is under going a very slow construction so even if it's labeled complete, the remaining chapters remain unpublished.
That's all. Lovelooots! 💕🤗

[It's Rayne/ Kat on the side. Portrayed by viet cosplayer Mitu Kat. 😍
I know, they have the same 'Kat', but trust me, coincidence lang talaga 'yan. Malay ko ba na no'ng naghanap ako ng magpo-portray sa role ni Rayne kapareho niya ng pangalan. Hahaha]