Tee hee hee yea

We arrive to our high school, Kanye West HS 656. Everyone is wearing their newest and fanciest clothes and has drowned themselves in perfumes and colognes, even Lauren and Theo are wearing their new Louise Baton and Gucci purses. I, on the other hand, am wearing some old, wrinkled clothes from a discount Walmart store.

I don't fit in at all, even with my friends. iM sO sPeCiaL aNd dIfFeReNt!1!1!!!1!

As we walk through the gates of the school, EVERYONE turns their heads and looks toward our direction. Whispers fly and I shrink into embarrassment.

"Oh my god, is that a Gucci belt? Ellie has Gucci?"
"Did she seriously decide to wear that on the first day of her senior year? Tragic."
"She has no fashion sense."
"But she pretty tho."
"Oh my god, she changed. She went from ugly to slim T H I C C."
"Is she going to be the new it girl?"

"Elle, everyone is talking about you," Lauren whispers into my ear canal. Really? People actually notice me? And they're talking about me even though it is clearly written above that people are talking about me, I need a character to state the obvious. Wow, am I popular?

Stomp stomp. Clip clap. Clickity Clack.

The mean girl. There she is. In all her glory. With her Chanel hot pink nail polish, Forever 22 salmon pink high heel stilettoes, Burberry Minnie Mouse pink v neck halter pants, and Supreme wristband. She is the most popular girl in school. Alexa Despatico.

Everyone either loves her like she is a cult leader or hates her guts but regardless, they fear her and still praise her. Well, everyone but me because I'm not afraid and I'm special and since I am the main character, I need to have conflict and be different and special.

"What are you doing here?" She smirks while flipping and whipping her perfectly manicured blonde hair.

"Nice one Alexa," her minion Jessica Verizon Achangnah yells from across the high school.

"Um, I'm at school, I have to be here."

"Well not really. It's not like any boy would want you," she fired back while twerking upside down to the beat of a BTS song.

"Is that what you think the purpose of school is?"

"Of course it is. What else would you do at school? She learn? I am the typical girl, I have to be dumb and pretty and mean what do you expect me to do?" She grinned while doing a Super Saiyan double-flip-kick.

"It's not. School is where you can learn and educate yourself. School is my entire life and I love it because I love to learn because I have to be a good role model for kids because I am the main character. I aspire to be A bartender and how am I going to do that without school? The answer, I can't. I need school to help me achieve my dream and that is why we have school to achieve dreams."

"Wow Elle, that was such an inspirational speech. You should really consider getting into a career of public speaking, I'd think you would be really great at it. I can tell because of that one speech that you just ranted on about." Theo exclaims.

"Shut up," I playfully mumbled while slapping his ripped muscles cuz everyone in this story is conventionally attractive and doesn't struggle with any real problems, my face heating up to a shade menstruated pad-blood red.

Ring a ding dong a long mong. Ring ring bing gong.

And with the sound of the bell, everyone scurries to class because they don't want to get demonetized.

Okay. My first class. I reach into my Jeffree star lip kit backpack and snatch my schedule out of it. Lunch.

I finesse my way upstairs to the sixth floor for lunch. The stairs are so crowded with my classmates flirting and dancing. Ugh. Does no one care about school anymore? School is so important, I don't know why everyone doesn't care about it. I need to go to class, it's in very important subject to learn and I don't want to miss it. And even though nobody else cares about it, I will still care about it and appreciate my teachers as they are even though they might fail me because they don't like me.

In the mist of the chaos, I bumped into someone like I would bump into a wall.

"Owie! That hurt! I am on the ground not with all of the binders and papers I wasn't holding before scattered all over the ground!" I shriek as I fall down.

Who pushed me?

I look up and see... him. My savior. I blush so furiously that hamburgers could be fried on my face.

"Hey Tree Top."

-AUTHOR'S NOTE-
Hey y'all
This account is just collaboration between my friend Cindy and I. This entire thing is just for jokes so don't sue me pls.
~irene