Chapter 1

I stare in the cracked mirror. I hate what I see.

My perfectly clear smooth skin. My mesmerizing ocean blue eyes. My naturally-curled, long and dark eyelashes. My soft, brown, wavy hair. My normally sized forehead. My small button nose with absolutely no blackheads. My luscious, thicc, rosy pink lips. My sharp jawline that could give anyone who sees it a paper cut. My naturally flat stomach and fit body.

But of course that don't matter.

There is only one thing that stands out. Something I hate with every fiber in my body.
My glasses; their bulky and thick frames totally ruin my entire face.
Tears start rolling down my face.

I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it so much because there's nothing I can do about them. It's not like there are small, circular, flimsy pieces of plastic that I can put in my eyes.
I rub my tears away and begin getting ready for school.

I choose to wear a green Forever 21 sweater, red ripped jeans matched with a fake Gucci belt that I bought from Walmart and converse. I put my hair in a messy bun. I just put on some mascara and concealer, unlike most girls at my school who put on 50 pounds of makeup every single day just to impress the guys. I'm such a nerd.

I carefully tiptoe around the broken bottles of alcohol surrounding the couch where my father is.

Whiff. Whiff.

The unfamiliar smell of cheap Chanel perfume invade my nostrils as my face contours into an expression of disgust and disappointment towards my father. My body does an overhead split, chassé, jump-flip-spin-kick move and three double aerials in the air towards the front door.

Beep beep. BOOM!

I turn towards the sudden abrupt noise, it is from my new neighbor. He arrives in his newly-detailed, black matte motorcycle. His shiny, tall, Jimmy Neutron looking-type hair distracts me and I suddenly feel attracted to him. His muscles pop out of that thin black leather jacket.
Something catches my eye again. It's his leather jacket. There is a Supreme logo ironed on to the back of the jacket. Wow. He's so unique. I never see anyone with that kind of leather jacket. Maybe because it's not cool but whateves, he's hot. I think to myself.

As I walked passed his chiseled Greek hot bod, I smelled his oaky, woody, cheddar, ice-cold winter-edition cologne. Whiff whiff. I linger and stared at his sharp jawline, cold blue eyes, perfect straight teeth, and soft curly dirty blond hair. Wow. Our jawlines could win a knife-cutting contest together.

"Are you going to walk or are you just going to keep on staring at me?"

"HUh? Oh... um, I wasn't staring at you."

His voice is even more gruffier and deeper than I had imagined.

Honk honk. Beep boop. Bippity boppity boo! My best friend's car goes.
"Ellie! Come on, girl. We gon be late!" My best friend Lauren shirels from her driver's seat. I scurry away from my his hot presence.

"Later then... Tree Top!" He hollered to me.

As I sat down in the passenger seat of Lauren's car, I sighed and looked out the window. I gossiped to Lauren about my experience of staring and speaking to a hot greek goddess. 

"Do you even know his name?" A familiar voice in the backseat questioned. It was Theo, my other best friend. Well, actually, he was Lauren's best friend in first grade until I joined the group when my best friend moved away. We've all been best friends since then.

"No, but I will know his name. He's my neighbor after all."

"And besides, when someone looks that hOt, you don't need to know their name," Lauren said with a grin and a smirk on her face.