Surprises

Going home that night I texted Keonhee about their group's plans for debut. I had already been told by Yonghoon that they were taking a week or so to change their hair colours and styles and create their debut trailers. Keonhee reiterated and told me that they were also going to do a live stream on Vlive after the week was over, letting the fans have a preview. 

I had expressed my excitement and asked if he knew which members were going to dye their hair. He didn't know and Yonghoon didn't seem to know about MAS either. Yonghoon did change his hair though in the coming week. He styled it differently. It had always been in some sort of bowl cut, down over his forehead. He changed this to a style out of his face, pushed back, and showing his forehead. He also used his glasses as part of the look. He had always needed them but preferred contacts for performances for some reason.

During the following week, I worked on my stories, read, babysat, and many other odd jobs. I also got added to the RBW Boys for a day or two, gaining everyone's numbers and creating silly nicknames for the members. They consisted of Frog-hee, Goonmin, Longju, Tuanwoong, Youngjoon, and Leadoo. I'll let you guess who's who. The members complained at first but gave up on changing. There wasn't much fun stuff in the group chat so I left while I was babysitting one time and the kids kept asking me about the members. I was then somehow added to the MAS group chat a day later, then quickly removed after I borrowed something from Yonghoon without asking the right way.

At the end of the week, the groups got together and did their first full Vlive as ONEUS and ONEWE, their new group names. Since there aren't a lot of staff allowed there, I watched it from home. 

Most of the members had made alterations to their hair colours. They were as new to me as they were to the fans. Lots of the members went blonde, including Leedo. It was a drastic difference from the black I was used to but it looked really good. I tried my best to watch the live as if I wasn't friends with them all. It was really cool to experience them through a fangirl's perspective. 

Each thing about the members seemed to fascinate me, leaving me excited about their debut. Each of the boy's personalities was different, leaving me in wonder of how they all could work together to be so creative and amazing at what they did. It didn't take much to admire everything about them and I found myself realising how much I really had, it probably made so many people jealous. I felt bad then, for having so much luxury. As the live ended, I went downstairs for some food and then returned to my room to finish typing my story.

That night, I found myself in a deep sleep, dreaming about all the boys. Unknown scenes flashed before my eyes, ones that didn't seem familiar but must be in the future. As the scenes flashed by quickly, only one played out longer than the others. 

Leedo was standing in front of me and we were in a darkened room. There were a few dim lights on in the square-shaped room, just enough so I could see Leedo's face. He spoke, saying something inaudible and stepped forward so we were only a foot apart. He took one of my hands and pulled me towards him, my other hand landing on his chest. I stuttered, trying to say something but he took my waist with his other hand. His face came into a better view and suddenly my vision blacked out. 

The next thing I remember was finding myself sitting up in bed very fast, tears streaming down my face.