New Trainees

Entering the room, I recognised all four occupants right away. Dongju, Keonhee, Hwanwoong and Gunmin. 

Keonhee, the tall, clumsy vocalist noticed me first. He waved towards us as I let go of Dongmyeong's hand and ran towards him. He hunched over to half his height and let me jump onto his back.

 I had met Keonhee and his shorter counterpart, Hwanwoong, during their collaborations with MAS. I always seemed to get along better with Keonhee though. I gave Hwanwoong a clap five, something we had created a year ago, in which we do high fives with each hand and then clap through the other's arms. 

Keonhee and Hwanwoong also had a very close relationship and I expected the fans to ship them as soon as they made their debut. 

I jumped off of Keonhee's back and went over to Gunmin. Gunmin was a gummy bear. He was a huggable and sweet guy who was also one of my favourite people. I gave him a bear hug and he picked me up so I was just a little above the ground and I squeaked until he put me down.

 Then I went and greeted Dongju, who started our newly made handshake. Though I was closer with Dongmyeong since he was in MAS, I loved his twin, Dongju for his nervous and quieter personality. It was similar to mine, at least when I first meet other people.

As I was talking with the members, I noticed the door open and two trainees come into the room. 

The first trainee was decently tall with dark hair that seemed to cover his eyes. His whole look seemed very gangster-ish and suited him well. "Youngjo, you're back, thanks dude we're dying" Hwanwoong said laughing. 

Youngjo laughed too, "Hey! I'm dying even more, we had to run out and get these!" He jogged over and handed out waters to the RBW members. 

The door clicked closed and I looked up to see the other trainee closing it softly. This trainee was different from the others in the room. He was a little taller than Youngjo but was built with more muscle. With the skinny jeans and white t-shirt he was wearing, I could tell that he could probably beat anyone in the room in an instant if they picked a fight. His face was the complete opposite of his body though, with soft features and large ears that stuck out from behind his messy black hair. He lagged back a little behind Youngjo, taking a gulp of water and then glanced in the mirror quickly at the room. 

"Yo Leedo, move a little faster would ya?" Keonhee spoke loudly, startling the trainee as he was fanning himself lightly with his shirt. 

It caught Leedo's attention, "Sorry Keonhee" he said laughing at himself and jogged over to the group, standing in between Keonhee and Youngjo. 

As this was happening, I felt Dongmyeong loosely take my hand, something he had a habit of doing when he noticed a change in my interests. Sometimes I had a tendency to space out and he would always take my hand to pull me back into reality.

Youngjo had noticed my presence and made eye contact with Hwanwoong and then moved his eyes towards me as if to say 'new person, who is she?' 

Hwanwoong tapped my shoulder and pointed to the two trainees I didn't know. "That's Youngjo, he's one of our rappers. And before you ask, his stage name is RAVN, you'll hear us call him that on camera. And that..." he trailed off, moving his finger towards the strong-looking one. "That's Leedo, and that is his stage name but he prefers it over his real name, Gunhak. He's also one of our rappers." 

I nodded towards them both. "Hello! I am (y/n)." I said quietly looking over at Hwanwoong to see if that was okay. 

He smiled at me and added on to my introduction. "She is Yonghoon's little sister and she's amazing at literally everything." 

I looked at him funny, "What do you mean, I'm horrible at math!" The group laughed.