Little moments :)

With only three more days left in my last year of schooling, I skipped out after classes and towards the RBW building. It was my go to place for afternoons when my parents weren't home. Since it wasn't far from the school, it only took me 5 minutes to get over to the building. Greeting the desk assistant, I found an open practice room. 

I dropped my bag on the floor and pulled out my phone, sitting on the rolling chair. I texted that family group chat and let them know where I was and pulled out a project I had for homework. I had been working for about 15 minutes when the door burst open. Cya and Dongmyeong popped their heads into the room.

"Hey guys!" I said happily. They came in and tackled me with hugs and questions. Once they settled down, the three of you had a small conversation. Dongmyeong then left to go find Dongju. Cya stayed with me and I came and sat down with him on the couch. 

Tired, I layed down with my head on his knee and scrolled through a document that the school had sent me about graduation requirements. Cya started to tell me about one of the other trainees he had made friends with and in return, I agreed to tell him about my little crush on Leedo.

The door suddenly opened and Leedo came into the room. He started to say something to Cya and then stopped when he noticed me. Cya looked at him and smiled, "Come on in!" 

Leedo hesitated when I looked up at him, getting off the couch and going back to the rolling chair. Gabbing my pencil, I wrote down a few notes on my project. I heard Leedo ask Cya about their individual cams that had been assigned to them to promote their new stage coming up.

 "Have you done your cam yet?"Cya nodded, "You?" 

Leedo shook his head, "What do I do, like I've never done one before." 

He looked nervous, something I found very cute about him. WHAT AM I DOING! (Y/N) FOCUS! My head screamed and I shook off my thoughts, focusing my my homework.

A few minutes later, Cya got up to leave. He walked past me and ruffled the hair on the top of my head. I looked up and he winked at me, "you'll have to finish telling me about it later..." He trailed off looking towards Leedo and then back at me. I attempted to punch him as he walked out but I missed. I hear him laughing don't the hall. 

Pouting, I glanced over to Leedo who looked confused. Well, I was not going to tell him about my crush so I kept quiet. "So... You're Yonghoon's sister right?" Leedo asked, starting up a conversation.

 I spun around to face him and put down my phone. "Yup, we are five years apart, I'm the annoying younger one" I laughed. 

He smiled widely, "I bet you aren't annoying" 

I made a face, "at least I hope I'm not." 

He laughed but his face dropped after a second. "So that's why you're really close with all if the members of MAS." 

I nodded, "I've been with them all for about two and a half years. Also, Keonhee, Hwanwoong, and Gunmin real helped out during those days too so I know them well." 

He nodded, looking down at his hands, which were folded between his legs. "That makes sense. It seems like you have a special greeting for everyone too." 

I laughed, startling him. I noticed his fast movement and apologised, "Sorry, yeah I kinda do now that I think of it." I thought about it for a second then vocalised my thoughts. "I always jump on Keonhee and do the clap five with Hwanwoong. I guess I give a bear hug to Gunmin and Dongju and I have our handshake."

Leedo nodded, "And eventually you will have something with Youngjo and I." I hummed in agreement, giving him a shy smile. "You seem really close with Cya..." he trailed off, looking at the door in which the young male had just left out of. 

"Yeah, he's kinda like my personal counselor, I tell him pretty much everything. Him and Dongmyeong are probably my closest friends at the company so far." 

Leedo cocked his head, "So far?" 

I shrugged, "maybe I'll be really close like that with you or Youngjo eventually!" 

I saw a slight smile creep up onto his face. He pushed it back and kept a pretty decently calm one, "Yeah, maybe"

As I am as leaving, I said goodbye and goodnight to Leedo, who was looking over some songs and choreography. He smiled and watched me go, "Bye (y/n)!" he called out. 

I shouted back as I walked out the door, "Good luck on your solo cam!"