Perfect

The next morning I awoke to my phone buzzing on the night table next to me. Sitting up I rubbed my eyes and sat up in bed. Shoving off the blankets, I stood up and picked up my phone off the table. Stretching my legs, I walked over to my dresser and pulled out an outfit for the day. After getting changed, I scrolled through the notifications. Nothing important, nothing, um boring..... 

WAIT! Leedo posted his solo cam! 

I pulled up Vlive and sat down in front of my makeup mirror. As soon as the live loaded, I paused it. Leedo looked so so so good. I'd seen him that night but I was still shocked by his good looks. I let the live play and about 2 minutes in I had to stop again. Leedo started singing and it was already my death. His voice sent shivers down my spine and he got so nervous afterward it was adorable. I replayed the segment twice, loving his voice and shy actions.

On Sunday at noon, I left my house, following Yonghoon, who was going to practice for their next stage on the following Friday. It had been a while since they had a full stage practice, so the staff wanted them to have one to be prepared. Having nothing to do other than study, which I had been doing since Friday, I decided to come to watch the stage. 

As we arrived at the stage, I found Leedo's observation to be true. I almost had a routine with all of the members. Jumping on Keonhee, clap five with Hwanwoong, pickup hug from Gunmin, hanging onto Dongmyeong and my hair being ruffled by Cya... and Leedo. 

I decided to create our thing then and wrapped my arms around his waist from behind, standing on my tiptoes and placing my head on his shoulder. I felt him jump at my touch but calmed down when I said, "Hi Leedo!" 

He smiled and I moved towards his side as he embraced me. I snuggled into his strong chest. Staying there just a little longer than I needed to, I then pulled away and joined the conversation with Youngjo, Ha Rin, Kanghyun and Dongju. I caught Leedo's eye quickly and we smiled at each other, causing both of us to look down at our feet in embarrassment.

After the practice performance, I went home and studied for my finals. It was kinda hard with Leedo's smile plastered into my memory and his deep voice rapping Spring Day in my head. I managed a few hours of studying before drifting off to sleep, replaying the rehearsal in my head.

Finals came and went for the next three days and I felt so relieved to be out of school. Ruining towards the RBW building, I spotted Leedo by the door. 

Feeling very hyper, I shouted across the parking lot, "Leedo!" He turned around and smiled at me as I ran towards him. I almost tackled him with a hug and he pulled me close. We walked onto the building and to the RBW Boys dance practice room. When we reached the room, I greeted everyone and they started to tell me about a few events coming up. Also, Keonhee made a big announcement. 

"We will be debuting in August but we will have a show beforehand." The group cheered. 

"It sounds fun!" I added. Gunmin nodded and then asked me for an opinion. 

"We need a new song to do a dance cover of, got any ideas?" I thought about it but the only thing that came right away was Hellevator by Stray Kids, my personal favourite song. Stray Kids though, had eight equally important members and our group only had six.

"Ummm.... How about something by NCT Dream? I know they have seven in GO, but it's such a good song" Gunmin thought about it. 

"Okay," he nodded looking at the other members. No one objected. 

"(y/n), do you want to learn a part?" Keonhee asked. 

I nodded shyly, then becoming loud I said, "I CALL CHENLE'S PART" 

Youngjo copied me "I CALL MARK!" he shouted. 

"I WANTED MARK'S PART" Leedo shouted louder. The group laughed. "(y/n) will get Chenle's" Hwanwoong agreed, knowing that Chenle was my ultimate bias.

While learning the dance with the boys, I noticed Leedo staring at me on multiple occasions, to which he looked away with a slight blush. The members were impressed at my dancing skills though as I kept up with their pace as they sped through learning the choreography. I didn't consider myself a dancer but I remember that I did take a few dance workshops when I was little, giving me a leg up for the rest of my career if there was one.

After learning the dance, the group took a break and spread out on the floor. While laying down next to Leedo, my hand brushed his hair. OMG IT'S SO SOFT! I screamed internally but kept my cool. 

"Hey Leedo?" he hummed in response, his eyes closed. 

"Can I play with your hair?" 

He opened one eye and looked at me, narrowing it. "Do I trust you...?" 

I rolled my eyes and groaned. He cracked a smile, "I'm kidding, of course you can." 

Smiling, I propped myself up on my elbows and ran my fingers softly through his hair. I watched Leedo close his eyes again and I sectioned a price of hair off. I braided it and then undid the braid, running my fingers through his dark hair again. 

Why was everything about him so perfect?