MAS

"Ya! (y/n)!" I heard my older brother shout from the other room. "You can come in now". 

I rolled my eyes and stood up, pushing open the door into a practice room that contained 5 guys, all around 20 years old. My brother, Yonghoon, was sitting in a chair in between two people holding guitars. 

One of my favourite people and personal counselor, Cya, on the left and Kanghyun, a cute music nerd with an amazing sense of humour on the right. 

Being them sat Ha Rin, a broad shouldered guy who rocked the drum set. He looked scary but was really just a soft bean who wanted to be accepted. 

Lastly, sitting in the front of the room on the piano was Dongmyeong, probably my favourite human in the world. He and Cya were a year younger than me but Dongmyeong was the only one to act that way. He was a hyper kid with the best attitude of anyone I know. (Oh, and also he's my personal squish ball.)

"Okay, I'm ready to hear it" I said, scanning the boys faces for any hint of nervousness. There seemed to be none, as I had expected from MAS, they were such a good band already, they didn't need to worry. Flopping down onto the couch a little ways from Dongmyeong, I watched as Yonghoon did a slight nod towards Cya, who hit a few keys on the laptop to start up the electronics for the new song.

Walking with MAS out of the studio that evening, I felt proud. Their new song was surely going to be a hit with the fans. 

Dongmyeong's phone beeped and he pulled it out of his pocket, unlocking it and looking at the new message. "Dongju wants me to come and see what they've been working on in the RBW practice, anyone want to come?" He looked over at all the other members who shook their heads. I watched Dongmyeong's smile disappear. 

"I'll come!" I said softly, raising my hand. 

Dongmyeong smiled widely, "Yay!" 

I looked over at my brother, "Can I go?" 

He nodded and looked at his watch, "Just don't be back too late!" I smiled and nodded as Dongmyeong took my hand, pulling me towards the building again.

"You and Dongju have the best sibling relationship I know," I said laughing as Dongmyeong and I walked down the hallway. 

He smiled at me, "I guess it's a twin thing then" 

I rolled my eyes, "Lucky.... I have Yonghoon twenty-four seven. It gets um...." I trailed off. 

Dongmyeong nodded in understanding. "Yeah he can get kinda bossy sometimes. But it's all just trying to help, he's a really good guy" 

I hummed in agreement, reaching for the door to the RBW Boyz practice room.