Chapter Twenty Four

Start from the beginning

He’s probably just angry at me for everything.

He probably just doesn’t want to talk to me.

Or look at me.

I wouldn’t.

My eyes flickered to the rear view mirror, they were all looking at me. The two teenage girls’ who were staring at me with curiosity, One was looking at me with a slight smirk on her face, Liam was looking worried, Louis was looking serious and Zayn’s gaze kept flickering between me and Harry. Alecia was looking at me sadly.

Well, this is awkward. Even more so, that Niall isn’t here.

I clenched the wheel at the memory of my old boyfriend. He isn’t here. Maybe he dosen’t want to be here. Maybe he…

Stop it.

“So…” I said, trying to release the tension in the car. “Are you girls going to the concert.”

“Yes.” Said the blonde one, smiling.

“Of course I am!” said the one on Louis’s lap.

“Yes.” Said Alecia quietly.

“So what songs are you going to perform?” asked the blonde, addressing Liam.

Liam shrugged. “Um… Moments, Gotta be you, Tonight, Living for you, Y’know the usuals.”

“Are you going to be performing The Things I wanted to say?” asked the girl on Louis’s lap.

Harry and I exchanged a look.

“Er…” said Liam, looking at me. “Well, it depends if-“

“So where are you guys from?” I said, changing the subject abruptly.

The Blondie looked at me with annoyance. “Wolverhampton.”

“Doncaster.” Said the other two girls at the same time.

“Ah, so you’re Liam and Louis’s sisters.” I said.

“Who are you?” said the Blondie, leaning forward. “I mean, not to be rude. Are you Niall’s sister?”

I cracked up at this. “No, I’m-“

“Hey, wait a second!” said one of Louis’s sisters. “You’re Lucy Heyward!”

“Ohmigosh!” said the blonde. “You’re Lucy?”

“Really?” said Louis’s other sister. “Sweet!”

“Yep.” I said quietly. “That’s me.”