Proving Myself...

Start from the beginning

"All makes up the dimensions through out the land, but each power has their own path to make"

"Fire has to take over the nether and tame something that lays in wait, the earth power has to gain control of the overworld"

"The electricity must learn how to use its power to take over a beast like no other"

"While the end must tame its griffin and take over the end and take over the precious item"

"The water must tame the waves and finish a trial from the ocean, while the nature or plants must gain control of the mythical forest, and save the mythical animal that waits for them"

"All have a role to play but once they master their powers they will rise and defeat the evil that lay asleep in the lands"

"but they will only have one chance to free the land from the evil"

"If they fail the chance the land will fall into a force of evil where none can return to the light"

"The beast they fight is mighty far mightier than any other beast"

+-+Flashback ends+-+

"Do you remember young warrior?"

I feel his talons on my shoulder as I remember the story 'fire has to take over the nether.....oh no' I started to panic at the part of that Preston died so how will he take over the nether!

"Don't worry young warrior your ancestor would know what to do, why don't you?"

Looking up I remember something the nether is technically a restoration place making people come back alive. Smiling I knew what to do but first we have to go to the nether. "Guys get ready I have a plan and. It. Is. Going. To. Work" I say noticing that the griffin had took flight to the sky and was circling around the camp and the moon was in the middle of the sky.

"What do you mean Mitch what is the plan?" I looked over at Rob with a smirk "Well Rob lets just say this involves getting Preston back!" I say with confidence in my voice. I saw Rob's eyes light up, "But first we need to get stronger, that includes taming our powers ALSO we only have one chance at taking down this beast." I say warning them of what is coming up

"Lets take the chance and get Preston back!" I look over as Lachlan had his prince dragon behind him and looked like he could take down a army. "Lachlan do you know anything about electricity?" As I asked that all five of our weapons started glowing.

Looking down at my sword it was purple and blackish, Rob's bow looked was blue like an ocean, Jerome's axe was glowing brown, Vikk's sword was glowing green, and Lachlan's sword was glowing yellow, I smiled knowing what powers was who's even though it was obvious. I looked behind me at the griffin and somehow he knew what I was saying.

"As you wish Warrior"

"Hey do you know where the other's places are?" I looked at the griffin as he was about to take flight.

"Yes. But it isn't my place to tell you that it is your ancestors job."

"How will they tell us where out trials are?" I asked my griffin knowing that his answer will make no sense just like his last one.

"My answers can have sense in them and sometimes they don't but that is for wisdom."

"Have you never heard of dreams? No? Well then you should be more in check with what you know of."

Looking up at him I smiled this was the time- the time that we will take to train and Get. Preston. Back. "Lets do this" Is all I said before turning around to be met by-

+----+----To Be Continued----+----+

Don't worry I am going to do another Preston POV he won't be put out of the story he will be put into random parts but for now there will be regular parts along with the parts of the rest but he will have some of his own parts for showing his path..... Also be aware of wooden Machine Guns.....

Also if you want you can put in your own character into the story I just need to know the basic things of them like personality, if they are part mythical like werewolf, vampire, etc. or are a mythical, even their appearance because I am going to make a part on Preston soon! So yeah you can even tell me if you want another youtuber in the story.