ACT THREE.

THE BANK ROBBERY
—♤—

LIGHTS flashed as each Horsemen were introduced.

"Merritt Mckinney."

"Daniel Atlas."

"Henley Reeves."

"Jack Wilder."

"and Elizabeth Marigold!"

"Arthur Tressler and the MGM Grand proudly presents, The Five Horsemen."

Elizabeth walks beside Henley before they scatter around, the loud claps and cheering of the crowd was enough to bring a smile on to her face. She missed the sound of the crowds after a year of absence from performing. She urged the crowd to cheer louder and they did. "Yes!" She exclaims, a huge ass smile on her face.

"Thank you!" Merritt says as he walks towards the crowds. "Tonight we would like to try something that will, well, set us a bit apart."

"For our final trick, we're gonna do something never done before seen in a Las Vegas stage." Henley informs the crowd and next to talk was Elizabeth.

"Or any stage for that matter."

They're all walking around in a circle as they introduce their show, every passing second they stall the crowd gets louder and excited each time.

"Ladies and gentlemen, tonight—" Atlas makes his way to the centre of the stage and claps his hands together. "We're gonna rob a bank." That was enough to send the audience into a crazy frenzy.

Elizabeth could feel her heart beat sync in with the best of the music. She's looking around the auditorium and all she sees is people, hyping her and the rest of the Horsemen up. She loved the adrenaline the people gave her, it just pushed her to limits.

"That's a lot of excitement for a crime." Atlas says.

"I'm getting excited. What about you, people?" Elizabeth asks and the audience answers with loud screams and cheers. Merritt and Jack decides to do a little trick together and give each other a high five. "One, two, three!" They say in unison.

"Okay, okay. Now please, please, settle down now." Atlas asks the audience in which they follow, slightly. "Now who here has a bank they would like for us to rob?"

In less than a second dozens of people voluntarily raise their hands up. "That's lot of people with a vendetta." Atlas comments. "So we'll choose one at random. My associates will make sure it's random, right?" Elizabeth rolls her eyes at the word associates but continues to do her job.

"In Jack's bowl are ping pong balls with section numbers. Jack can you hand me a second number." Atlas asks but it sounded more of a command. Jack throws the ping pong ball towards Elizabeth which ehe catches. Elizabeth joins in with Atlas for this part of the show.

Elizabeth hands the ball to Atlas so he's able to read the section letter. "Thank you. We are looking at section B. Where's section B?" He asks, the audience answers him.

"Okay. There. It's gonna be one of you guys. Get ready." Elizabeth says, pointing to section B to show Atlas.

"I don't know why everybody's happy. It's only them." Atlas comments and Elizabeth playfully shrugs her shoulders.

"Merritt, could we get a row, please?" Merritt does so and throws a ping pong ball at Atlas.

"Thank you, Merritt." Elizabeth says as she playfully curtsy. Atlas looks at the number that's supposedly to be on the ball. "We are looking at row number 5! Where is that?" And once again the audience shows the two.