BL•6

•JAYDA•

"I'm so glad we don't gotta go back to school," Destiny said as we got back in the car. We jut got done signing up for the program.

"Girl same."

As i pulled off i got a notification on my phone. I looked and seen it was a text message.

"Yoo this Ace. I made up my mind i guess. Meet me at this address to go over some stuff," he texted before dropping a location.

"Girl he just texted me and said he made up his mind. He want me to meet up with him. You tryna go?" I asked Destiny.

"Nahh. Ma told me to come straight back home," she said rolling her eyes.

"Damn," i said. I pulled off and took her home. I wasn't really nervous about going by myself cause i got my purse. I'm really starting to like these. When i pulled up to the address it looked like and abandoned club or something. If he playing I'm really bout to spazz out.

I pulled out my phone and called him. "Where you at?" I asked

"Come to the damn door," he said and hung up. I know you fuckin lying.

I walked to the door and saw some kind of buzzer so i pressed it. After a few seconds i heard a click and the door opened. Once i walked in, it actually looked decent. Wayyy better than the outside.

"Wassup."

"Ain't no damn 'wassup'. I don't know why you call her self hanging up on me," i told Baby

"Whatever," he said.

He had on some Nike sweats and a white tee and a black hat with white words on it

As I followed him up the stairs i saw some buff men sitting around a table and i also saw Jay. Him and Baby was probably the smallest out of all of them.

"Here she go," Baby said. Literally putting me on the spot. Everybody now turned their attention to me.

"Cuz you sure about this? Shawty could be a damn snake." Some man said. He was skinny but he had lots of muscles with some dreads hanging to his neck.

"Who? Nigga shut the fuck up cause you clearly don't know me tuh," i said stepping in front of Baby.

"Tez chillout cause when have you started making plans? Sit the fuck down. Don't think cause you been working for a month you the fucking boss," Baby said making 'Tez' sit. We all sat down and they started going over some things. I noticed Tez wasn't talking alot but i heard a buzzing noise. His lips were slightly moving but i couldn't hear nothing. These other dummies were just running their mouth, not even listening.

"I see why you ain't the #1 druglord in the city," i said rolling my eyes.

"Huh?" Baby said looking confused.

I pulled out my gun from my purse and got the others attention and pointed at the guy. I wasn't gonna kill him cause of course we need answers. I shot him in the shoulder.

"Aye you ain't finna be in here killing my people," he said pulling his gun out.

"Boy shut up. I bet you won't shoot. Anyways y'all dumbass weren't listening. It's obvious this nigga is wired." Baby just looked at Jay and nodded his head which made Jay rip open the mans shirt. And like i said, he was wired.

"She's good," i heard someone say.

I ain't gone lie, not to brag but i felt good as hell.

•••

This gotta be the shortest chapter i wrote😫
But would y'all rather have long chapters (which takes me longer to write)
Or shorter chapters to where y'all can get chapters in less time?🙂
Up to y'all

~38sniperr 🧚🏾‍♀️