"Yeah?" Jaemin answers.

Jeno has to stifle himself from laughing out loud.

"No— I was asking if you brought the honey."

Jaemin is glad that Jeno isn't looking his way, glad that he can't see the way his cheeks and ears are flared pink.

"In my suitcase," he mutters as a response to Jeno's original question, fetching it himself.

He glares at Jeno when he sees the elder smirk and about to say something.

"Here's you tea," the elder settles on muttering, heading Jaemin the hot cup.

Jaemin huffs.

"Thank you." But he still has manners.

While he leaves Jaemin with his tea, he heads to the bathroom to freshen himself up.

Once he's sure the door is locked and that Jaemin isn't near, he unlocks his phone and pulls up his conversation with Donghyuck.

[AUG13]
it's my boyfriend's birthday
come to lilac @ 8:30 for dinner?

Jeno sighs shakily before locking his phone again.

He knows he's doing the right thing.

Even if Jaemin doesn't want to meet Donghyuck and Mark, Jeno knows that he has to. Especially on his birthday, when he's gonna get his tattoo. Or tattoos.

Jeno hopes Jaemin understands that this is the easiest way to resolve all of their problems.

If Donghyuck and Mark could see who's name appears on Jaemin's skin, then they could talk about arrangements.

This isn't something they could ignore. Soulmates are their future.

Jeno could only hope Jaemin wouldn't hate him after this.

When the elder exists the bathroom feeling refreshed, Jaemin is done his tea and is changed into a pair of light pink shorts and a white t-shirt.

"Cute," Jeno mutters, smiling to himself when the younger's cheeks take on a similar colour to his shorts.

Jaemin heads back into the bathroom, Jeno assumes it's to put on some makeup. Jaemin never goes heavy on makeup, but he likes to cover up his acne scars and put on lip tint.

Jeno doesn't mind it. Loves Jaemin either way.

He himself changes into sky blue shorts and a white and black stripped t-shirt.

He wrings his fingers through his hair to attempt to clean it up a bit. It only messes it up more.

"I'm ready," Jaemin announces when he steps out of the bathroom, clapping his hands excitedly. "Where to, babe?"

Jeno perks up at the sound of Jaemin's voice before answering.

"Today, I'm taking you on a ferry ride to the pier," he announces, smiling happily when Jaemin's eyes light up.

Jaemin really likes the water.

"You're the best," he sighs, sweetly pecking the elder's cheek before taking his hand. "Let's go!"

And when Jaemin all but shamelessly asks Jeno to reenact the Titanic scene with him at the front of the ferry, Jeno knows he planned this day out well.

"You want some pineapple?" Mark asks.

Donghyuck was gonna answer, but then his phone vibrates.