Once everyone was done ordering their meals they meet up the sitting area where the all sat down and got to know each and everyone as though they was the closest of friends and not just  meeting each other an hour or two ago.

As they was eating the group of guys didn't notice that there was getting flirtyuse stares from a small group that considered of two girls and two boys that where string at them but the girls that considered of Lisa, Jennie , and Rosé notice this as the littles didn't.

Just when everyone was done and bout to get up to throw out their trash they got stopped by the small group that sat across from them as one of the girls started a conversation with Jungkook, Taehyung, and Yoongi.

As the other girl was talking to Hoseok, Namjoom, and Jin who was holding jimin hand as he started to get jealous of how his daddies where to interest into the girls and not him.

All while this was happening the girls where getting the worst treatment from the two boys who was trying to do unpleasant things to Lisa, Jennie, Rosé, and Jisoo who was still in little form as she was Firten from the fact that one of  the guys amass trying to grind on her from the back as she let out a small wimpier for help.

As she let out a wimpier everyone turned their heads to jisoo where she was in full panic, Lisa was the first to say something as she got grabbed back from the other dude who held onto her wrist while trying to lay kisses and hickys on her neck, with Rosé on the dude other side and with him doing the same thing to her as she tried to get to Jisoo , with Jennie on the other dude side getting touched and places that she did not liked to be touched.

The boys did not like what they saw as they instantly went up to the other guys with jungkook throwing the first puch to the guy who had Jisoo and jennie as he let go of he girls who ran to get a security  graud to stop this mess, with jung still frighting the guy Yoongi was throwing punche at the other dude who had Lisa, and Rose as lisa stayed back to help fight cause no one thouches ger family like that, as Rosé ran with Jisoo and to make sure that are okay.

All while this was happing Jimin was in ottar shock as he swore that he saw those two guys before.Once it comes to him he starts to let out small wimper and tears start to slide down his face as one of the dueds was his ex Jin-woo and his friend who was there when he got raped by them both.

Jimin did not like the single sight of them that he ran away as far as he could till he got grab by one of the girls and drag back to fight as he was still putting up a fight with the now two girls.

"Hey Jin-woo isn't this your boy!" She yelled that got everyone attention as the next words left Jin woo mouth shock everyone except for Jin-woo and his friends and jimin.

"Yeah that's my baby boy, my lovely baby boy." Jin-woo said in a very low voice that made jimin flinch and for him to only get punched by Jungkook and then kicked in the gut multiple times.

As Jungkook was on his rampage from the angry that built up inside him from hearing someone else call his baby theirs was not good. Awhile while this was happening Jin, and joon, was getting jimin back while Tae, and Hoseok with the help with Yoongi who finished beating Jin-woo's friend almost to death tried to pull Jungkook off.

And just on time the girls came back with security  guards and paramedics who was able to stop Jungkook and locked up the two girls and the two guys where the paramedics helped with the cuts and calming everyone down from what happened.

After awhile some started to calm down from angry or even sadness but others was still in a Trumatic state mental tandem that was Jisoo and jimin as they stilled cried in each other arms from being scared that they won't separate from each other as they all sat on the floor all hugging one another.

It was silent with the small sounds of whimpers and crying, till it was broken by Namjoom who indicated that everyone should stay over the guys house Rachel night or evening for a week till everyone back on their feet.

At first everyone was taking back by the idea especially the girls were worried about bothering or even barging in the guys privacy. Till they all agreed to it and that's how everyone got in their cars to house to where they would all stay at for a bit.

•A/N: YAY another chapter is out for you guys to enjoy or to at least enjoy. Tell me what you think bout this chapter and if you think anything will happen with Jin-woo in future chapters but till then I'll see you guys soon or so hope so with a new chapter. Bye~bye
    P.S I love reading when u guys comment on this story❤️💕.
                                               ~HeavenlyChild