0.7

•Babysitting•

Yoongi, Hoseok, and Jimin was the only three left in the house with everyone else at work and not coming back till around 5:00-7:00pm that night. Hoseok was playing tea party with Jimin who was wearing the same pjs from last night with a pink bowa, and a princess tiara with himself wearing silk with pjs with a purple bowa and king crown.

Everything was fine with Yoongi upstairs in his room still sleeping and with the two boys downstairs still playing tea party till Hoseok got a call from his boss telling him the situation that they were in with one of the workers calling in sick and Hoseok was the only who could came in.

Of course Hoseok agreed to going into work cause of the extra money he would get and he wanted to buy somethings for the little's room, but the only thing wrong with Hoseok going to work was that who was going to babysit a Jimin while he is gone. The only person that was still home and that came to his mind was Yoongi to be the one to babysit Jimin for him.

And so with that thought Hoseok left the small tea table with telling Jimin that he'll back soon and heading upstairs to Yoongi's room to wake up the demon from beauty rest. Once outside of Yoongi's bedroom door he tried knocking on it slightly but that didn't wake up the older so he went into the room.

When in the room he saw that the older was peaceful asleep and he hated that he have to wake him up to ask him if could babysit but there was no other choice, so he mad his way to edge of Yoongi's bed, sat down, and started to shake Yoongi's shoulder lightly. When he felt the older tense up he continued to shake his shoulder in hopes of waking him up.

Yoongi felt someone shaking his shoulder that he started to let out a groan and turned his head to flutter his eyes open to be greeted with face only inches away from him, that scared the living shit outta him and the only thing that was heard from that room was the high pitch scream that escape from the order's mouth. After both realized what happened Yoongi started ton cures Hoseok out with every world in his vocabulary while the younger continuously apologies for waking him up in short notice.

The reckless that was coming from the order's room was so loud that it made Jimin wonder what was happening in there so he got up from his table were he was waiting for his daddy and started to where the noise was come from till he got to Yoongi's room his other daddy yelling at seokie while he was begging on his knees saying sorry over and over, the two didn't notice the little till they heard him running in the room with his arms wide open towards Yoongi that was only in boxers, but stop yelling when he felt tight hug around his waist and looked down to see a smiling Jimin looking up at him. The hug made him calm down to look back at Jimin and give him his amazing gummy smile and then hugged him back, with that hug he looked at Hoseok and asked him what in the name of god made him decide to wake him up.

And with that Hosoek told him everything from the called that received not that long ago to where they are now, still in Yoongi's room but now with Hoseok and Yoongi siting on his bed and with Jimin sitting on his bare chested daddy's lap with his head resting on his chest and with him also sucking on his thumb. Once finished with their talked Hoseok finally got to the question he wanted to ask in the first place and that was to see if Yoongi if could watch his little baby while is gone at work and with his question the older answead his question with a yes that he would love to wathch Jimin while his gone he stated while pinching Jimin's checks which made them both start to smile madly.