1.2

•Carnival Part-2•

As the group of girls and guys ran after Jungkook and Lisa that was being pulled by the littlest to the game both, they see two big pastel stuff bears where jimin and Jisoo was pointing at indeactong that they want them.

Jungkook and Lisa looked at each as and shrugged their shoulders as they went to play the ring toss game with jimin voting for Jungkook to win with him holding on to Hoseok hand and Jisoo cheering on Lisa as Rosé picked her up.

As the two continued to play the game the more intense it got as they kept missing the bottle and not getting the two big stuff animals for their littles, till finally they both won and let jimin and Jisoo picked their stuff animal.

When the two littles notice that their mommy and daddy won the game they went running towards the game both where Jisoo picked out a giant tan stuffed bear and jimin picked out baby blue and white giant zebra, after they got their stuffies they went running to show everyone what they got while tanking Lisa and Jungkook for getting it for them by giving them hugs and kisses.

The group started to play more games while winning prizes like the basketball game where Yoongi and hobi went head to head with Yoongi winning a basketball ball of any design on it.

Namjoom and Jim was in the arcade playing the racing game with jimin seating on Jin's lap as they won 25 tickets to pick out s prize that they wanted when they was ready to leave the arcade.

While those two where on the arcade the same goes for Jennie and Rosé who was playing at the air hockey game with Rosé holding up Jisoo attached to her left hip while also beating Jennie bu 8 to 6. Lisa was watching the game as she also kept an eye on Jisoo.

After bout 25 minutes of everyone playing games the all meet up at the ticket counter to where it add up all of their tickets to equal about 200 tickets to where they divide it by 2 so that the two littles van out the prizes they wanted as they went to prize counter.

Once everyone was done picking out their prizes they went back to their cars to leave the prizes there so they don't have to worr but carry them anymore as they went back to the carnival to eat.

As they reach the entrance of the carnival they went to the section of food booths to where they all separated to get something to eat, as Lisa was holding Jisoo hand on her right side and jimin oh her left side where they went to order chicken and fries for the littles as Lisa order herself a burger with curly fries with a coke and the littles with apple juice.

When that little group was ordering on the other side of the food booths was Jennie and yoongi as they where both getting slices of cheesy pizza with a cold drink of beer as they waited I n line they had a nice conversation of getting to know each other till their order got called, when yoongi and Jennie got done picking up their food they noticed as they saw Lisa, Jisoo, and Jimin as they made their way to where hoseok and Rose was at as they just done ordering BBQ ribs with sprite as they both found out bout their strong love for this soda.

while that was happing on the way other side of the food courts where there wasPlenty of trees that allowed you to see theGlorious sun shine through them was Namjoom and Taehyung hold their bowls of Salads as they watched in otter horror as Jin and Jungkook order almost everything off the menu like this was their last day on earth or even as they was pregnant and feeding not for two but like five.