I didn't say anything. Was I mad at him? Why would I be? I think I was more scared than anything. Had she been to his house? Had he done the same thing to her as he did to me? I think I was jealous.

"Where are we going?" I asked when I saw us going in a different direction than my house.

"Well, I figured I'd get you some dinner."

"It's fine, I'll just cook something at home." I said. He did a U-Turn and floored it down the road. I stared at him, I was kind of scared. After seeing him yell at some girl, and now flooring it down a 30 mph zone.

"I'm upset." he stated after noticing me watching him.

"What happened?"

He slowed the car down, "well," he started, "There was a company party. I was drinking, Britney was drinking. I said some stupid stuff, we did some stupid stuff, and now she won't leave me alone."

"What do you mean?" I mumbled.

"We fucked," He glanced at me, "More than just that night too, that's probably why she's so God damn obsessed with me." His head shook back and forth.

"Oh," I said. We didn't talk to the rest of drive to my house. We sat in my driveway, and in that second I realized my car was at the office. How would I get to work tomorrow?

"Are you upset with me?" he asked softly.

"I've just never heard you scream at someone," I mumbled, "I need my car." I looked at him, "it's at the office."

"What time do you go to work in the morning?" he looked at me.

"Seven." I stated.

"I'll give you a ride."

"Okay." He sighed and reached over the narrow console. He squeezed my leg carefully.

"Are you okay?" he asked. I nodded. "Look, if you're mad, or upset, or whatever because I had a thing with Britney, it needs to stop. Because honestly, she doesn't matter to me whatsoever, and I don't want you to be upset with me."

"Actually, I think I'm jealous." I looked at him, "I mean, you know what I've been doing for the past seven years. And you haven't said anything about yourself, or anything you've done besides college."

"Sammy," he grabbed my hands, "I have had two girlfriends. I have had sex with four people since you. I got wasted and brought a girl to my old apartment. I had a one night stand. Anything else you'd like to know?"

"No," I said. I unbuckled and leaned over to kiss him. "Bye." I kissed him again.

"Sam, please don't be mad at me." He shook his head, "we both have past, okay?" He rubbed my leg softly.

"I know. Like I said, I've just never seen you yell at anyone. It was kind of scary." I gave him a small smile. "That's all."

"I'll text you," he kissed me again. I got out and headed for the front door.

I couldn't believe I was throwing away the past seven years, married to one of the most amazing guys. I was about to divorce him, and I would end up with someone who I dated in high school, who I still loved deeply. But I didn't know what he had been doing for the past seven years. I wasn't familiar with him anymore. "Hey" his voice snapped me out of my train of thought. I looked up at Kyle, sitting on the couch.

"Hi," I gave him a smile.

"Can we talk?" he questioned, he gave me a sad smile and patted the couch beside him. I came around to sit beside him. "Sam," he reached for my hands, holding them softly, "I think we should stay together." I leaned my head back on the couch. Seriously, how much more fucked is my night going to get? I'm already emotional.