Shouto Todoroki - Lemon

En başından başla

Before he managed to process your sentence, you had grabbed his hand and began dragging him away from the scene, ignoring the protests from your classmates. The dormitories were about five minutes away from the training ground, but if felt like so much longer, as you attached your lips to Shouto's, and hungrily kissed him the entire way there. He wasn't even really sure what you had meant by 'mommy kink', but he also wasn't certain he wanted to know.

You entered the lift, hurriedly pressing the correct button, and shoving Shouto against the wall, kissing him ever deeper. He held on to your waist, feeling as though his legs might turn to jelly at any given moment. You positioned a leg in-between his, teasingly rubbing his half-hard member. You savoured the short, low groans you were eliciting, and couldn't wait to get inside his dorm room, pin him to the ground and start the main event. The lift ride was significantly longer than you would have liked, with his dorm being on the very top floor. However, as soon as you were released, the two of you fumbled with your clothes, eyes tightly closed and hands gripping the walls in an attempt to find Shouto's room.

You slammed the door open, throwing him into the space.

He took a brief glimpse of your flushed features, as you panted heavily and rubbed your legs together for more friction. You looked to be in pain, prompting him to reach his arms out and welcome you into his embrace. A love-struck expression enveloped your face, and you ambled towards him, nearly tripping on thin air. You fell into his strong arms, nuzzling your (h/c) locks against his chest. He smiled, fully wrapping his arms around your waist, trapping you in his scent. You remained there for a while, although, the tension building between your legs was becoming a bit too overwhelming.

You wriggled out of his grasp, standing on your tip-toes to capture his lips - this particular kiss was filled to the brim with love and devotion. He trusted you to take his virginity, and this showed through the kiss. It made you fell all tingly inside.

You loved it.

"Lie down." You commanded, voice dropping to a husky tone.

He complied, bobbing his head cutely. Once he was lying on his futon, you moved to sit atop him. He stationed your legs on either side of his body, effectively caging him. You trailed a hand up and down his chest, stopping at the hem of his shirt, pulling it up and over his head. His toned chest was exposed for you, and your tongue created a line of saliva from his neck to his abdomen. He groaned, relaxing into your touch. You smiled, mouth nearing the waist-line of his pants. Your teeth began pulling down his pants, very slowly, revealing his boxers. Behind the thin cloth, you could see his length straining, trying to get out. He was so desperate, and so hard, and it was all thanks to you.

A sense of pride permeated your system. You palmed his erection through the boxers, watching his face gradually contort to display the pleasure he was experiencing. His eyebrows furrowed in concentration, as he focused on your touch - the way your fingers flicked across the tip, then trailed down to the base, and back up.

"Such a good boy, Shouto." You praised, feeling him harden even more.

This intrigued you; perhaps he had a praise kink? You knew that you possessed a lot of kinks, but your partner had never before done anything sexual, so he likely wouldn't have even known. It excited you to be the one to figure this out with him. He was a smart boy, so you guessed that, after some more praising, he would acknowledge his kink. You hoped it aroused him as much as it did you.

Your lips latched on to his collar bone, and you began sucking, leaving purple bruise-like marks all over. Your companion whined slightly, surprising both of you. A dark crimson blush was beginning to appear on his features, and you were growing wetter by the second. You really just needed him to be inside you already. So, while you had him distracted, focusing on his own issue, you removed your pants, slipping off you panties alongside them. One of your digits swirled around your lower region, before you prodded it against the soft flesh of your hole, sensing a sharp pain upon managing it to push it in. You pushed it further and further, until it wouldn't go any more - you had reached the base of your finger.

You curled the digit inside you, releasing a strangled moan. Shouto's eyes were fluttering closed from the stimulation, but upon hearing your heavenly noise, they snapped up. He saw you reaching one arm to your rear, and although it took him some time, he realised that you were fingering yourself. You panted, electing to add another finger, and started scissoring them inside you. Shouto didn't quite know what was happening, so despite desperately wanting to touch you, he restrained himself - you knew better than him, obviously, since you had done this before. Remembering that fact, he grew increasingly jealous; how dare some other man pleasure you so much?

"Nngh...S-Shouto..." You moaned, deepening his blush.

He wanted to do something, but knew that he couldn't. All he could do was watch, as you inserted a final digit into your demanding hole. He swallowed thickly, staring at your red face in awe.

You were so beautiful.

"(Y-Y/n)..." He trailed off.

You glanced at his mismatched eyes. "Ah...y-yeah?"

"I need you. Now." He informed.

Nodding, you responded, "I n-need you too...nngh..."

You delayed your orgasm, pulling out your fingers and gripping his thighs. You unsheathed his erection, gaping as you noticed just how big he actually was. Oh, you were definitely letting him fuck you again. You grabbed the base of his member, hovering over it. Carefully, you positioned your womanhood on the tip, just grazing it. He moaned, hands gripping his sheets. Suddenly, you slammed down, encasing him fully in you. Flinging your arms around his neck, you planted your face in his chest and released a low moan.

The two of you remained motionless for a few moments, letting you adjust to his girth, and allowing the pain to morph into pleasure. You retracted your head, steadying yourself and rocking your hips. You heard Shouto moan, and a smile played at the corners of your mouth. You attempted to pull yourself up and slam back down on his length, but he gripped your hips to keep you in place. You whined, not liking the turn of events. Instead, Shouto started thrusting upwards, quickly figuring out what he was supposed to be doing. You tried to sit upright, but every time Shouto rammed into you, your body fell limp into his chest. He was getting closer and closer to your womb, and you could almost see the outline of his member when you looked to your stomach.

"N-Nngh...ahhh - S-Shou...AHH!!"

"(Y/n)..."

When he came, without warning, his sticky white fluid filled your womb, spilling out on to your legs. You came with him, coating his member in your own juices. He pulled out, flopping on to his futon, bringing you down with him. He gripped your hand, caressing the back of it gently with his thumb. His mismatched eyes gazed lovingly into your (e/c) ones, and, seeing that his gesture was being reciprocated, he scooted closer, pressing your noses and foreheads together.

Just before you drifted off, you heard his curious voice: "What happened to your mommy kink?"

[Word Count: 2548]