Shouto Todoroki - Lemon

Start from the beginning

She nodded. "How did he take the news?"

"He seemed fine, but I saw him later punching a wall and trying to pull out his hair. He was really scaring Midoriya."

"Wow, he's really into you ~" She cooed.

You snorted. "Yeah? Well he doesn't show it."

"He's not very confrontational unless provoked." Jirou stated, making you wonder whether she knew your boyfriend better than you did.

"Then how do you explain the Sports Festival?" You asked.

She laughed. "Touché."

From across the field, the dual-coloured boy observed your interaction with a small smile. He was watching so intently, that he almost got smacked in the face with a ball, courtesy of Bakugou. He was reprimanded for not paying attention, but he waved it off, continuing to watch you. He valued your personality above all else, but he also thought you were the most beautiful person on the entire planet, and wished he could stare at you all day long. He was pleased that you had managed to get along so well with your classmates, because at first, you were sort of like him - stoic and not really into making friends. However, you started opening up a lot sooner than him, and Jirou was one of your absolute best friends.

He sighed, glancing at your crossed legs, and the position of your hands, realising that once again, you were sexually frustrated. He acknowledged that this happened a lot, but he wasn't confident in his ability to properly pleasure you; he had never done anything sexual before, and you were the only person he had ever been intimate with - even then, the most you had ever done was French kissing, although it was blindingly obvious that you desired to go further.

From time to time, you would randomly wrap your arms around his neck, dragging him down for a passionate kiss, immediately shoving your tongue into his mouth. You would then generally attempt to unbutton/remove his shirt, to which he always grabbed your hand, stopping you. He had memorised the pout that plastered itself on to your features, and while it distressed him, he wasn't exactly prepared to go any further. He was completely fine with kissing, and he could kiss until you were blue in the face, but he seemed to draw the line at touching. He forced himself to stop you, and then, when he was alone, he would take to masturbating in order to release. He did this to a picture of you he had saved on his phone - more specifically, the one he used as his screensaver. It was agonising, but looking things up was humiliating, and despite being monotonous and quite quiet, he still retained a sense of pride. He wanted to figure things out with you, and it pained him that he hadn't been the first one to make love to you.

He heard the faint buzz of voices calling to him, but he ignored all of them, opting instead to walk up to you and Jirou. The purple-haired punk spotted him first, and she nudged you with her elbow, making your head snap up. Your (e/c) eyes widened, gracing Shouto's handsome figure. He paused in front of you, nodding to Jirou when she decided to leave.

"(Y/n), do you want to go?" He asked, surprising you.

You blinked. "...Where?"

"My room." He stated simply.

"Do you need comforting?" You questioned.

He shook his head. "You need sex."

"Well, yeah, but...you're not ready. I can take care of myself." You countered.

"You can lead."

"Why?"

He turned his head away. "So you can teach me."

Your eyes sparkled. "Really?"

He nodded.

"Just so you know, I have a mommy kink."