CHAPTER 10: Everyone's Feelings

Hayato's Thoughts

I miss the old Tsuna-sama. When will he remember us? I hate seeing Tsuna-sama like this. So empty and dull. I miss the warmth he radiates and the smile he gives.

Takeshi's Thoughts

Tsuna, when will you remember us? I hate seeing you like this. I want to see your reassuring smile again. Tsuna, please come back.

Kyoya's Thoughts

Omnivore, regain your memories before I'll bite you to death.

Lambo's Thoughts

Tsuna-nii? When will you ever smile again? Lambo doesn't want you to be like this. Lambo won't be naughty anymore. Tsuna-nii, please come back.

Ryohei's Thoughts

Lil bro, can you please remember us? I don't like it. I don't like how you don't smile. Please come back.

Mukuro's Thoughts

Tsunayoshi, when will you ever regain your memories? I can't possess you like this.

Chrome's Thoughts

Boss, please smile again. I don't want you to be like this. Please, boss?

Nana's Thoughts

Tsu-kun, please come back. Mama misses you so much. I really miss you, Tsu-kun.

Fuuta and I-pin's Thoughts

Tsuna-nii, where did the old you go? We really really need you.

Reborn's Thoughts

Tsuna, everyone's thinking about you. You shouldn't be making them miserable, you idiot.

Bianchi's Thoughts

Tsuna, you may be weak physically but you have a strong heart. Where did the old you go?

Iemitsu's Thoughts

My adorable and cute tuna-fish!~ Come back! Papa misses you so much.

Kyoko's Thoughts

Tsu-kun, please remember us. It hurts seeing you like this. Please remember everyting.

Haru's POV

Tsuna-san... Please come back... Haru doesn't like this.

Everyone's having a hard time coping with the new Tsuna even after several weeks. They may fake a smile but their eyes tell it all. They are in pain and sorrow. Tsuna never did notice it not because he didn't care but he was confused. Ever since he remembered how he was ignored and avoided. He started to distrust his own memories. He got frustrated and vent it out on them, hurting them in the process. He was confused and frustrated not knowing everything. He can't keep this up and wanted no more than to remember. He wanted to know why suddenly did they care for him. And why does it feels like something is controlling his emotions and body? Why can't he remember the good memories only the bad ones? Why can he only feel anger and irritation?