CHAPTER 9: Approaching Tsuna

Tsunayoshi's POV

  As I bid goodbye to mother and Ms. Bianchi, Mr. Reborn was nowhere to be found.

  'Wonder where he went?'

  Shrugging the thought off, I saw Gokudera and Yamamoto in front of my house.

  'Are those bruises and scratches?'

Hayato's POV

  The baseball-freak and I were in front of Tsuna-sama's house with the bruises and scratches we got from Reborn.

  'Well, I guess we deserved it. After all, we ignored Tsuna-sama and it was our fault he was hurt.'

  I felt guilt crept unto my heart as I saw Tsuna-sama's blank emotionless face.

  'I miss his smile...'

Takeshi's POV

  I saw Hayato's face darken as he stare at Tsuna. I felt really guilty and angry at myself for that.

  'Because of what we did, Tsuna was hurt. How could we call ourselves guardians?'

  I looked down in shame.

Tsunayoshi's POV

  I noticed their expressions when they saw me.

  'I wonder what the past me does when they're like that?'

  "Something wrong?" I ask blankly

  'I don't why but I can't express any emotions besides anger and irritation.'

  The two looked shocked but was soon replaced by a sad smile and grin.

  "We're fine, Tsuna-sama!" Gokudera exclaims doing a thumbs up

  "Yeah..." Yamamoto agrees grinning sadly

  I look at them suspiciously then walked off to school as they trailed behind me. I reached the gates to see Hibari standing.

  'From what I heard, he always challenge me to fight. Wonder why he's not challenging me anymore. Is it because of my amnesia and different attitude?'

  "Omnivore" Hibari greets as I stared at him then greet him with a nod

Kyoya's POV

  I watched the omnivore's retreating form, feeling a little bit pained.

  'When will the old omnivore be back?'

Tsunayoshi's POV

  As I soon as I reached the classroom, everyone stopped what they're doing and stared at me. I got irritated and glared at them making them look away. Yamamoto and Gokudera sat in their chairs as I fix my bag in my seat. I noticed Sasagawa and Kurokawa approaching me.

  "May I help you?" I ask

  "Tsuna-kun, how are you?" Sasagawa asks

  'I think Reborn-san told me she's my crush. I guess I know what I liked about her.'

  "I am fine." I answer as she smiled and went to her seat with Kurokawa

  My head throbbed as a scenario played unto my mind.

  I was standing in front of Sasagawa in front of a cafe.

  "Kyoko-chan?" I question staring at her

  "Yes?"

  "Erm I um......I like you...." I mutter as she stared at me confused

  "What was that, Tsuna-kun?" She questions tilting her head

  I felt my cheeks become hot

  "Umm... Will you go out with me?" I stutter out looking at the ground in shame

  I heard silence then suddenly I was engulfed in a hug. I look at Sasagawa in shock as she smiled nodding happily. We went home hand in hand.

  "Kyoko-chan?" I mutter staring at my hand

  'When did I confess to her?'

Kyoko's POV

  I heard Tsu-kun mutter my name as I stare at him in shock.

  'Is he remembering already?'

  I nearly hugged him but stopped.

  'Tsu-kun, today's June 29, our anniversary. Happy Anniversary, Tsu-kun.'

  A tear slipped from my eye as I clenched my skirt.