Part 1

''So whose turn is it?'' Jack asked.

''It's mine!'' Zach yelled, so almost everyone in the restaurant could hear him. ''Sorry everyone!'' he shouted again.

''Well it's still my turn to ask, so Daniel...'' Zach said with a devilish smile on his face.

''Who was your first crush?'' he asked, ''Or your first love if you've had one''

Daniel looked down with a shy smile and began to blush hard.

''This looks like it's going to be good'' Corbyn said laughing.

''So it was this Brazilian girl in my class in high school, and she had like the best personality ever! And her blue-green eyes... They were just blinding. She had long brown hair and the most gorgeous smile. Sadly when I first came to the class, she got bullied a lot because she was... Well kinda big...'' Daniel told the boys.

''But you didn't, did you?'' Jonah asked.

''No, of course not. But she was my first real friend in that school, and the more I got to know her, the more I fell for her. Sadly, I never confessed my love for her, and I haven't seen her in 2 years now.'' Daniel looked up with a sad look in his eyes.

There was silence for a minute until Corbyn asked: ''So if you saw her today, would you recognize her right away?''

''Yeah, I would never forget those eyes!''

Little did Daniel know, that you, the girl he was talking about, had heard the whole conversation.

''Umm excuse me, I accidentally overheard what you said.'' you said with a worried smile.

''Selena?!'' Daniel looked cheerfully at you, but at the same time he was really confused.

''Hi Daniel! I saw you when I came in, but I didn't know if you recognized or remembered me...'' you said.

''How could I forget you? You are literally the nicest person I've ever met'' he answered with the most adorable smile you had ever seen.

Corbyn coughed because it was getting awkward for them to be there. ''Oh yeah, Selena these are my best friends and band mates; Corbyn, Jonah, Jack and Zach!'' Daniel said introducing them to you while pointing out every one of them.

''Nice to meet you'' you said. ''You too'' they all answered at once.

''But we're going to leave, so you can catch up on each others lives'' Jonah said.

''We are?'' Zach said with a confused look.

Jack kicked him in the leg and said: ''Yes Zach we are!''

''Oh yeah we are'' Zach said awkwardly.

They left and you and Daniel started talking about good old memories, and how your lives were going. You had an amazing time with him, and he hadn't changed at all. He was just as charming as he was in high school, and he had that same adorable smile. All the feelings you had for him in high school, started to flush back and you just felt that you were falling for him all over again.

You and Daniel talked so much right until the restaurant closed. Sadly, you had to leave and it was getting pretty late.

''Hey, can I get your number?'' Daniel asked.

''Oh yeah sure! Let's hang out sometimes.'' You said happily.

Then you got into your cars and went home.

Published July 14th 2018