9. Tuesday Pt. 2

Driving to the place

"We're almost there" Taeyhung assurs as the two wait for the surprise waiting ahead of them.

Somi looks out the window "the circus!??" She shouts is confuse and excitement, this was the last thing on her mind.

Jungkook scoots over to her side "all mighty lorde save our souls" he whispers to himself.

They all walk out at into the area of chaos.

"Can we go to the magic show??" Somi asks eager. "Gurl. We're starting of standing and when where tired we'll go into the booth for the magic show, so we wouldn't need to stand. duuhh" Jungkook states pushing Somi's face back and she laughs "okay hehe"

"You two are something" Taehyung looks towards the ribbon dance area "how about that?" He asks.

"I'm up for it. You Somi?" Jungkook asks and gets a nod on return. "Let's get going then" Taehyung smiles and they all walk towards the the direction.

"And the next performance will be solely based on Swan Lake Ballet!!" The announcer shouts and the crowd cheers.

"Yess! I love the Swan Lake" Jungkook can see the two looking at him "I mean, it's a beautiful dance. Who wouldn't like it?" Taehyung nods "I agree"

They watch and decide the next place they anticipated to go.

"Oooh~" Jungkook looks around and spots something and emediately goes "THE RING OF FIRE!" scaring Somi "dude...actually I want to see the too" she admits

They all go and stand in the crowd for the upcoming show

"I wonder if they'll use a Lion?" Tae wonders "of course. What else are they gunna use?" Jungkook trys to smart mouth only to be proven otherwise.

A dark brown haired girl enters the stage

"Hello everyone!" The crowd cheers "my name is Mina, and I'll be using my agility to try and make it through 5 rings on fire!" She shouts "are you all ready?" The crowd yell "yes"

Jungkook is in shock "w-w-what the..." He gets cut off "beep---" Somi inserts, then goes to the other side of Tae and laches her arm to his.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

(A/N) If y'all are wondering, the circus is around the rich areas, so most of the people there are rich n stuff. But like, how do y'all like it so far hmm? I wanted to leave a cliff hanger again for the suspense (-‿◦) next time awaits.